Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Was up the Slieve Bloom yesterday evening near Killanure and across the single lane mountain road was a cycle lane marked :see_no_evil:
Someone who probably went to college signed off on that.

3 Likes

Is that because it’s a mountain biking path down the mountain?

1 Like

No it goes across the road in the miggleofnowhere. The purpose of which leaves one scratching the head.
Beautiful spot. Going back with the dog for a snoop some Sunday soon. We might catch a cyclist using the lane.

That’s the mountain biking track

Aaaaaahhhhhh. So mountain bikers must cross at that point. I see.

1 Like

There’s a hape of trails up there, some crack

1 Like

Fuck away out of the matters regarding Limerick thread, you deviant cunt.

3 Likes

You’ve had a bit too much to drink again, nawful thing.

Why do you think that?

It’s usually when you build up enough confidence to take a run at the big dogs

Oh yeah. Thats it alright id say.

How are your pretend wife and kids?

3 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t see your edit to the original post. The ole drink takes you round and round when you’re trying to formulate your replies. Will you perhaps let me know when you edit a post after I view it maybe?

Off and sleep it off there now. Good lad.

You’re still replying :joy:

Genuinely, how are the pretend wife and kids?

I fondly remember when you hit 100 thousand posts here. It was brilliant in fairness :joy:

The pretend wife and family must have have really cherished that INTERNET accolade. Are you closing in on 200 thousand posts of nonsense now??

Supposed to be a great trail network there mate. Friends from home are always heading up to Kinnity with their youngsters to head out on the mountain bikes.

2 Likes

Dacent battered sausages kid!

1 Like

Incredible. Willie Hyland is making nice coin out of running adventure trips out of it now as well with his Midland Escape.

Fair play. Seems like a good entrepreneur

A thoroughly likable fella

You’d get that impression alright