Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

There are?

Five of them (direct) are over two and a half hours long and the others are via Portarlington and Portlaoise.

I didn’t look in any detail. The five direct presumably run past Moyross. If not, take it up with @Julio_Geordio.

Can’t a man do Galway to Limerick easily by car in under 90mins? Not exactly incentivizing is it.

Comfortably and for less of the cost too for diesel

No, that’s been the problem with that line forever, bus would get you there much quicker usually

The train from Limerick to Cork the same. 1hr 45 and you’d drive it in an hour

They need a new line from Ardrahan to Oranmore for starters and take Athenry out of it. Not going through Shannon is a problem also. Contradicting myself there but I think ye get it. Hard to see it working. You’d need a big safe car park in Moyross. Again probably not a runner.

Sure I parked a car once in Colbert Station and the cunts busted the door open for about 3.50 in change. I never parked there again, I’d rather pay for a cab in

2 Likes

Would you not walk and take in the sights and sounds of our fair city?

I used walk the old Ballysimon road the whole time but its not safe no more beyond morrisons

1 Like

And the train is an awful journey limk/Galway. Fucking ages as it goes right out east Galway before coming back in.

You must be a serious driver

If you get a clear run you’d do it in 1.10 going the mitchlestown way…

Easily, only let down is a truck or tractor. Not a great road for overtaking if necessary. Way quicker than the N20 during daylight hours

I’d be above in the mothers in an hour from the dunkettle not a bother

1 Like

And time for a cup of coffee. Only way up from east cork. North link and blackpool has 14 sets of lights by my count to make you become traffic

1 Like

You can avoid most of that if you go by glanmire around Dublin hill and out whitescross. Its lonesome road

Shite road, really fucking bad very busy in the last few months. Tried it a few times lately. Only saves about 5 mins vs goin up the back of mayfield (all because of the lights by lidl/dunnes

1 Like

The motorway is the best bet, i can get on to it going back by lisgoold and leamlara to fermoy. Dog handy

We travel the same roads i suspect. Any road to limerick is great, where else would you go

1 Like