Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

More like from Roscrea to Carrigaholt.

1 Like

I went to see Pigtown tonight in the Limetree
It was absolutely incredible, one of the finest pieces of theatre Iā€™ve ever seen,

3 Likes

Any chance it will be on again? Wanted to see it but a bad few days for me to get there

I donā€™t know, itā€™s the college players that are doing it,
I hadnā€™t realised it was from 1999, precedes my time in Limerick, it was just amazing.
Spine tingling performance of ā€˜there is an idleā€™ at the end

A bore fest saw it in the Concert Hall in UL years ago, most of the crowd thought it was hilarious though

Itā€™s far from comedy in the main, though there are a few laughs in it.
I couldnā€™t imagine anybody referring to it as a borefest but it takes all sorts and different productions may differ :man_shrugging:

Limerick Pedestrian Network on Twitter: ā€œGenuinely shocked at this. Disappointed that Sharon Benson was there, protesting against a pedestrian crossing for kids to get to school. Kids weave through traffic there every morning, itā€™s incredibly unsafe. Call me naive, but did not foresee any opposition, let alone protest.ā€ / Twitter

Sinn Fein quickly becoming the cager party

1 Like
1 Like

Mullane, who had 66 previous convictions including for theft, was jailed for four years with the final 12 months suspended, provided he does not reoffend in the first year of his release.

Ffs

2 Likes

Heā€™d on the left before the pike as you head towards Rathkeale.

I knows the place

Iā€™d take those to cunts up to the shed and that cash plus out of pocket expenses would be on the table within an hour.

And if I brought the brother with me theyā€™d be fully rehabilitated before the dinner.

1 Like

Whatā€™s @shrnbenson protesting about?

A pedestrian crossing

Did he play hurling? Iā€™d swear he did, is he anything to Cathal?

I dunno whether youā€™re serious or not!! :thinking:

I gathered that, but why exactly?

I passed today and it looks like all work has stopped.
There was very, very little done before the bould Sharon arrivedā€¦

Yes, its being put on hold now

I thi k theyvwere against it as it would inconvenience drivers

Thatā€™s only an ould rat-run anyway. For drivers trying to avoid whatever set of lights they donā€™t fancy.
Pity about her arseā€¦