Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Thatā€™s what happened the rural pub. It isnā€™t the cost of a pint or a lack of thirst itā€™s the driving to and from the pub thatā€™s the killer.

Crossmaglen Rangers are a classic example of a GAA Club in a big village/small town where they all live on the streets/housing estates and all go down to the field to learn their trade.

They have like 20 pubs then as well. A thriving place.

Glen Maghera this year had around 8 of the team that grew up in the same estate.

1 Like

Correct. The days of cycling a few miles to school or the pitch are largely gone. Kids get dropped everywhere now.

1 Like

Keep it up ladsā€¦.

Someone will bite soon

1 Like

If youā€™re not farming you have no business building a 5 bedroom, 2 storey monstrosity with an island kitchen and ā€œfuck offā€ gates in the middle of the countryside.

2 Likes

Gas cunts. Have you the first cut done yet?

Precisely. Itā€™s a vanity project.

1 Like

No.

Iā€™ll let it green up first.

Iā€™ll invite out the local landscaper to mow & collect it for me. Pay him cash.

He has a mortgage to pay too and he pays a part timer a few quid too.

It will be mulch mulch then for the rest of the year.

1 Like

Same as that. I fired down a bit of potato fertiliser there over the winter, really greens it up a bit.

Thereā€™s an expected cold snap due end of week so no point leaving the sward open to thatā€¦

Twud only unsettle the whole show

Deep down the majority of the forum knows we are right but they wont give us the credit.

1 Like

Itā€™s an opinion I guess but realistically itā€™s going to change back very quickly and thatā€™ll be a good thing for our towns and villages.

Wise move. Surprised more wasnā€™t made of this cold snap.

1 Like

Those fecking farmers selling all those fecking sitesā€¦.

50% Mussolini 50% Greta and 100% indoctrinated

It always amuses me how the pro Russia and anti vax fans always get the hat trick up and are climate change deniers.

Almost like thereā€™s a trend or something.

The same trend exists on the other side. Its almost a coincidence

1 Like

Thatā€™s a fact.

1 Like

Itā€™s a long time since I saw a lad tie himself in knots like this.

2 Likes

Explain?