Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

And to hell with the hundreds of barbers who are obeying these rules that we were told would save lives?

Cant keep the brainwashed happy. A basic lack of understanding of statistics and the economy means slate everyone who challenges the government. Anyone with a sensible public challenge had been thrown into the same boat as GOD. Emmett is no saint but he makes a decent arguement here

Farrells, bang on

There was Chinese straight across from kranks did a noble feed for a broke student. You’d order a large curry chip and then a side of noodles and fuck the noodles up on top.

Would need a good lie down after it. Noble.

Again I’m not surprised when we return ffg everytime or somehow the greens get back in. Maybe the people of Kerry arent as thick as they appear with the Healy Rae.

What’s that got to do with informers?

All a matter of perspective, it means nothing to me or you but I’d say a lot of barbers wouldn’t see much positives, and when assistance is being handed out to businesses trying to stay afloat I wonder will these lads have the hand out?
The media break stories, people are doubtless interested in this, they haven’t named any business here, Is all investigative journalism ratting?

Shag off outa dat

Sounds class :pint:

Good Limk representation on Hector tonight with Pa O Dwyer and Eddie Shanahan on about the hurleys.

It’s hardly investigative journalism though is it? They might as well have written a story about your persistent breaking of the lockdown rules going for a jog.

Kranks put way too much lettuce in their burgers

There can’t be a Watergate every day.
Newspapers print stories, having ran with that one they probably had a duty to report it to the police.

What about all those ‘rats’ who were being fiddled by the priests?

Put together a dossier on my jogging for the Leader no problem.

When the barbers of Ireland are all fucked by these restrictions it’s grand for some lads to go ahead with business, pick up a load of new customers as well?? Grand

The chilli burgers in Kranks were great. You’d be licking your fingers after them.

Curtain twitchers in Limerick.

Limerick needs to be quarantined for a further 6 weeks.

Some parts should have been 60 years ago

Might be worth seeing if we can just set fire to it all.

1 Like

That’s goin on for ages. @TreatyStones and @Julio_Geordio will give you his details