Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

He most certainly is!

Good luck Anthony, lad.

Joke.

Charged in early 2019 but itā€™ll be at least early 2021 before itā€™ll get to court.

1 Like

Are they still out and about as if nothing is going on?

Yes.

The oldest of them is still out daily walking his dogs.

Lovely

Pizza place at the top of William Street called Mamma Mia

As good as youā€™ll get anywhere in Ireland 10/10

Where exactly?

Iā€™d say itā€™s directly opposite the Centra

1 Like

Up near Strokers?

2 Likes

The bowl of soupy noodles you get in the Chinese up there is second to none too. Itā€™s Chinese supermarket but have a few tables to the side. Proper Cantonese noodle soup and some feed of it. Not on the menu but ask for the noodle soup with BBQ pork, top marks.

4 Likes

I nearly went in there one day but baulked. Thought it might be for chinese only

Is that the place owned by the lad that used to make pizza for Silvio Berlusconi?

4 Likes

Your man the chef is a gas cunt. Without being too presumptuous, Iā€™d say his shop being top of William street isnā€™t the closest heā€™s ever been to cooking at a prison!

Definitely not Chinese only but I think a lot of people too afraid to try it as not your usual ā€˜curry and fried riceā€™ sort of Chinese. Even just get a portion of char Sui pork takeaway, wonā€™t make it as far as the car.

1 Like

Wow Manna.

Only saw this place existed recently on the corner of bedford row, anyone been https://www.thespitjack.com/

They have started a huge development at the centra in clarina. Seems odd timing with the new motor way surely going to take most of the traffic off the road.

Was there on Sunday, 3 course lunch for ā‚¬26, Was great value. Highly recommended

Thereā€™s a Supermacs and all that goin in there.To be fair no more than Wards itā€™s always jammers.

Itā€™s crazy busy alright I just assumed the new road would take a lot of business off them.

There is one in cork. Top notch