Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Yeah very. Itā€™s a smashing pub. The most popular pub in town by a fair distance (maybe bar Lees) I would feel

Can we confirm if heā€™s still open? Has he been arrested? Is everyone in there after getting COVID?

How is it for scraps?

Half past three

Superbites for the scraps.

Ah the food is more substantial than that in fairness

Mamma Mias for a Cod and Chip.

Superbites for the Snack Box.

Mamma Mia an underrated gaff. Fine cod and chip

Would you get coleslaw with your snack box there?

1 Like

You could. Stuffing & Coleslaw.

In fairness, he had it well set up ā€” My local serves food and itā€™s no where near as spread out as that and itā€™s firing out boozeā€¦ ridiculously hypocritical of the authorities but bed wetters like @myboyblue scream loudest and usually get their way with these things

4 Likes

Relax my man, youā€™re too wound up. Care for yourself and your own role in this pandemic, others will do likewise for themselves.

Relax yourself Mary.

Youā€™re very tetchy. Are you sleeping well? Have you tried sleeping in the bed my man?

He did. Heā€™s been demonstrating what pub advocate/destructive alcoholic @Batigol has been saying for ages. Totally unfair to force pubs to close unilaterally when some are happy to abide by social distancing, limited occupancy etc.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s with trying to ascribe a state of mind to people who call you out? Itā€™s a nasty little trait of years youā€™ve been doing for years - Iā€™m as happy as can be - iā€™ll always call out curtain twitchers and bed wetters like yourself.

2 Likes

Pub advocate, destructive alcoholic and all-round good guy, @Batigol, to give you your full title. :heart:

We went to a local boozer last night for pizzas and a couple of pints and there was a large group of elderly gentleman enjoying pints and having fabulous craic without any pizzas, who should I report this to, I didnā€™t get their names (one was Bill)

The screaming Marys need to have their way - thatā€™s what screaming Marys do kid.