Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

He’s a big man behind the wheel

Cyclists are vermin.

1 Like

cyclists?

Whats with the hate speech?

The obvious solution here is a bypass.

I’d say the Ring of Kerry is some craic at the moment.

If ye might cycle between the lines as well all would be sorted.

Where is the video above from?

Barley Cove, in Co West Cork

I was in the hospital there this morning and while I was in the waiting room they had Virgin tv on. They were broadcasting from Limerick and they had some new and exciting local guests on for us like Celia Holman Lee and Paul O’Connell.

12 Likes

I really dislike CHL.
She has very dubious business practices (which I suppose are probably par of the course in that industry).

1 Like

Ruh ruh…We’d actually need further revelations to form an opinion on this one.

Just exploits the ambitions of young aspiring models.
Step 1. Charge big money to host fashion shows
Step 2. Get aspiring young models to work for basically free
Step 3. Profit.

1 Like

And get them to pay for a professional portfolio !

1 Like

So apprentices in an industry get paid very little and need to graft to make it.

I wouldnt call them apprentices really — a few young ones who make the local papers and get a bit fuzzy with a bit of attention - your one exploits that for a lot of free work. Most of them are fucked off fairly rapid.

Years ago when she had the shop she was allegedly buying stuff in Dunnes and Penneys, taking off the labels, and selling it off at inflated profits in her own shop.

I don’t remember if anything was ever proved. I don’t even know if this practice is illegal.

1 Like

Apprentice models :joy: Do they’ve to do a few semesters in an IT?

You sound like you were badly stung as a chap.

1 Like

Oh right, I didnt realise you went from saying you wanted to be a model to getting top dollar and onto Milan etc?

Hope all ok pal

She’s of dubious character mate

I’ll just leave this here and see does it click with anyone

1 Like