Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Probably. All publicity

I think he was just trying to make a point. He served food before this someone said, so could easily have gone down that route. Iā€™d imagine the vintners used him, as a fella who seemed to have a lot put in place, as an example of what could be done.

1 Like

Soup and Sandwiches. Nothing much fancier than that Iā€™m fairly sure.

You wouldnā€™t be going in there for food on a Friday evening at 7pm for example.

are there any decent sit down eateries in Newcastle where youā€™d bring a bird?

I wouldnā€™t bring a bird to NCW.

To answer your question though. No I dont think so. The Longcourt at a push.

What you think @lonelyisland236 ?

1 Like

Is the brown morel still open? That was recommended to me a couple of years ago but I ended up going to 1826 in Adare

Think it is yeah. Iā€™ve never been myself. Looks fairly small though from the outsideā€¦

1826 is way too over rated. Wankfest. Got poisoned with tap water there a few years ago and was basically told tough luck. Clothes stank of fried food as well after meal.

2 Likes

Ah the Silver Room is very good.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the best restaurant in co Limerick by a country mile

Silver Room is a fine spot, would highly recommend. Brown Morel good enough.

Apart from that I suppose the Longcourt is grand. The Arra closed a couple of weeks ago which is a pity cause it was lovely.

Blue door is vastly superior.

Ah itā€™s not.

1 Like

Well it is in my opinion, these things are objective

Iā€™ll take back what I said . I canā€™t remember which one it was exactly. 1690 or the toilet door .

What about the Devon Inn

1826 is a fine restaurant, the blue door is fine in a folksy way, not exciting but decent grub

More subjective than objective, I would have thought.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s objective

Heading to 1826 tomorrow night. I canā€™t wait.

How some lad thinks he was poisoned there by tap water :man_facepalming:

2 Likes