Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Head for Cappamore and then over the hills into Rearcross in Tipperary if you’re that worried. 25 minutes to Thurles then onto the motorway for Dublin

Dooley wont give a fuck when Clare dodges it

I think I’ll just head off tomorrow just in case but I’ve tapped a few sources and there’s been no chat of it thankfully.

Was up JG? You’re tagging me billyo

Problem for him is half of limerick will be in West clare lockdown or no lockdown. Riddle with something, maybe be covid most likely something else

We’ve dropped to 18th from 15th yesterday #relegationform Banjo players holding on to a Champions League spot Limerick in the Europa League and Dublin in mid table mediocrity

1 Like

tapped a few sources :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I know this is the Limerick thread but does anyone know what is going on with the Folk Park? Its run and managed by Limerick people and I have no interest going to a Clare thread to hear them whining like banshees so I said I’d ask here.

I always loved going out there when we had visitors and there always seemed to be something new to see in the sites. Cragganowen was also a great place to visit.

Is it how they are trying to close the sites? Shannon airport management apparently. Another one of the semi state gravy trains that keeps on giving apparently.

Leo seems to be stating directly that they are.

Shannon Heritage manage all those sites, neither a Clare nor a Limerick specific thing

https://www.shannonheritage.com/attractions/

Just south Limerick :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:?

But Shannon Heritage is full of suits from the airport authority so their influence on the place is apparently considerable. And with the way the airport has gone over the past 20 years I wouldn’t hold out much hope for those sites to be saved at all.

I wonder will the mid west’s under twelve Astro turf what’s app group make the news :weary:

Whats the story there? Do you have screenshots

I doubt anybody wants to see them on here :laughing:

What happened :grinning:

He sent a nude of himself into it by accident and in a blind panic left the group instead of deleting the photo :sweat_smile: well over 100 parents in it.

1 Like

Ragget it!

There’s easier ways to see pictures of naked men if you are so inclined mate

Ah Jesus. Whats mid West astro ?