Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Bita this bita that. Household energy upgrades. Helping family and friends go for them too. Planting trees and watching my waste. Its not a lot but it’ll go a long way

This all seems very wishy washy. I suspect you’re doing nothing.

The same environmental groups that oppose irish cement using an incinerator rather than burn coal? Practical solutions needed not make industry redundant. Look at Denmark for turning to renewable energy. CHP plants everywhere burning waste rather than landfill. You buy your electricity and hot water from these. Incredibly efficient systems and they have been at it since the 80s

1 Like

With the grants available i should get payback in 3 years on energy bills saving the environment gives me that fuzzy feeling.

I use SSE - they claim 100% green energy

Do they import energy from Britain or France? How do you feel about nuclear energy?

@Heyyoubehindthebushes 09:48 27/1/2021 “the greens do nothing for me or the environment”
@Heyyoubehindthebushes 09:45027/1/2021 “the grants I get from the new government ensures i am saving the environment and gives me a fuzzy feeling”

Read my above posts these grants were in place since the previous fg goverments.

1 Like

What?

I think you’re making this up, it all seems very light on detail.

The Greens are great, Pippa Hackett is gonna sort me out with a load of grants according to @Heyyoubehindthebushes.

1 Like

Have a look at see what you can apply for

What have you done? Maybe you could give me a decent pointer?

Tell the cunt nathing @Heyyoubehindthebushes

Fuck off away for yourself you nosey cunt

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, this is the attitudes you come up against when you try and better this planet.

Mé féiners.

1 Like

He told you he was doing his bit

Mé féiners.

Good lad.

The planet will die with attitudes like yours.