Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Bush drinking is better term pal.

1 Like

1 Like

There’s no bushes around there :man_shrugging:t2:

You could walk from Cliona back in the day yeah.

There are a lot of angry people here. It’s something that has been promised for the last 5 years and even recently Eamonn Ryan met with the local committee and said he said it was definitely going ahead. The people here are sick of being lied to. TBH I don’t know much about it myself. I’m only recently after moving back here after not being around for the last 5 years

4 Likes

50% of the people in Moyross dont drive?

1 Like

All I remember is if a sliotar went over any boundary field or all weather there was no way to go after it. Even the front gate into Nessans used be locked.

But that was 10+ years ago.

They’re proper hipsters,horse and cart brigade.

Back in my childhood you could wander around Nessans and Moylish as it was known at will the old sports hall the “Complex” as it was known had a pitch at the back of it that you could walk straight into Ballynanty and Moyross. All blocked off for years now.

I very nearly bought a house in woodview 20 years ago

My old hood

1 Like

Some robust discussion on the Northern Ring Road over on boards. I’d nearly say a few guys from this parish are partaking

Boards :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah always locked was a handy one to jump when late for the 9 o clock lecture. A lot would park around there still and hop that wall when the clampers would be knocking around LIT

1 Like

Are there seriously Irish people who believe they can influence the future of the planet?

Annual global emissions are around 36 billion tons of CO2. China, excluding it’s rapidly increasing activities in Africa, is at 11 billion tons while every western country is reducing. The EU dropped 160 million tons from 2018 to 2019, the US dropped 140 million tons. Ireland is about 60 million tons, 0.15% of the global total, and a decrease of 5% since 2018. I think you are doing your bit.

Cop the fuck on ffs.

2 Likes

Once of my good friends from there. Good people in there.

1 Like

Speed us not into Kilmallock

1 Like

Molla Donegan dead right there.

And deliver us from the Baalbek