Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

It’s certainly a punt, not one I’d like to be putting money in to.
They are pretty far along at the moment and assume will be well ready by next summer.

@Aristotle will tell you this.

Traditionally Pallaskenry would be seen as West Limerick whereas the other side of the parish Kildimo would be seen as a City club.

Going back the years both actually played in West Limerick I think, Kildimo played in a few West Junior Finals in the 20s/30s I remember reading

The junior b tournament in pallas used to be great craic. It was called the Pallas Tournament.

If you’re in the Desmond League and have coleslaw in your snackbox you’re West Limerick. It’s a state of mind.

5 Likes

I had a perozzi take away the weekend. Mother a gawd

Perozzi in NCW?? Nice alright

They played in the west up to the early 90s iirc . Went to city then .

With their tae in their mug?

Don’t think so - I think they were in a bad shape then . The move to city rejuvenated them I think . Then they joined with Kildimo .

Breska Rovers ???

If askeaton moved into the city we’d be senior in 5 years.

1 Like

Yeah, the chips were top notch, the kebab was middling but plentiful

Breska and Ferry Rangers might be the exceptions. Tarbert only has one mediocre fast food emporium which is largely overshadowed by Glin Grub

I would consider myself from West Limerick.

We used to hurl in the West till the fuckers threw us out for fighting.

5 Likes

Quantity not quality. Know your customers.

1 Like

And you lot came into the city a long time ago and were subsequently suspended for fighting

2 Likes

they could do with firing in more chips. The blondey one is awful skimpy with the extra scoop.

I got a jasmine court as well lads, a combo box, there’s ateing for two in it.

Dodo is being painted onto the side of the bingo hall on Mulgrave street

3 Likes

Have they begun making shit of O’Connell street yet? The traffic is going to horrific forever more now, it was always bad but between Cycle lanes and pedestrian streets you can forget about driving through the city before 9pm.

They would have been the most west club in the city. KP are city division since amalgamation