FAO Dublin Based Posters

I’m in Dublin. I’m lucky I wasn’t killed.[/quote]
:eek: Get out of there.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 906481, member: 180”]Major high jinks in rural Ranelagh last night when some teens robbed an eircom van in town and rammed it into a load of cars in the sleepy borough.

Two men have been treated for minor injuries after a stolen Eircom van crashed into a number of cars in Ranelagh, Dublin last night.

Four people have been arrested after the van, which was stolen in Dublin city centre, collided with vehicles, causing significant damage.

The van was stolen from the St Stephen’s Green area at around 10pm.

GardaĂ­ said it was then driven towards Ranelagh, crashing into a number of vehicles along the way.

Two men and two women, all aged in their late teens, are being held at Irishtown and Pearse Street Garda Stations.[/quote]

I blame Grand Theft Auto game on this.

Who steals an eircom van from the city centre, surely there were better vehicles to rob around there.

Possibly students on ‘Donegal week’

Looks like the work of no good punk kids.

That would tie in fine and good with the Donegal appetite for crashing cars alright. Case solved, well done Mac.

Can you get good coke anywhere in dublin?

Eamon Dunphy doesn’t think so but what the fuck does he know…

That was 30 years ago pal. I have a stag coming up. Can anyone tell is there any decent stuff around or do i have to bring my own from england

Is a night on coke cheaper than a night on the beer pal? I’d love to try it as I have no confidence and I think it would give me a bit of a lift. Sadly I have a terrible heart that will go at a young age so I can’t risk it.

I drink the shit out of it when i am on it. Id take a few yolks aswell. I love a good all nighter and a session in the early house every now and again

@TreatyStones, still working here i am afraid. I did not make the 51 in the end

if im in dublin and see that @glasagusban cunt, im going to slash him with a razor blade and chewing gum sandwich

You’d shit yourself.

PM me if you want anything. Don’t bother asking these fly-straight, law-fearing merchants about such matters.

Gentlemen, what is the best way to get to the RDS coming on the motorway from Limerick? Into the city or down the M50?

Port Tunnel and East Link.

Come down the long mile road, then turn onto the canals. Straight down until you get to Baggot Street Bridge then turn right down Baggot Street. Go right when you go to the crossroads and the RDS is a mile up the road on the right.

No right turn at Baggot Street bridge.

Better to keep going until you hit the 51 about 200 yards later, park up and join resident bar flies @Rocko[/USER] and [USER=9]@Dirty Hands Walter for a pint of Becks.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 981215, member: 706”]No right turn at Baggot Street bridge.

Better to keep going until you hit the 51 about 200 yards later, park up and join resident bar flies @Rocko[/USER] and [USER=9]@Dirty Hands Walter for a pint of Becks.[/QUOTE]

You can turn right