FAO Rocko

It fucking did disappear. Your right wing bias won’t detract us from getting our back button back.

@myboyblue ?

2 Likes

Lots of airbags though.

Brakes perhaps?

You are a good man for a break

No. The “<“ button that used to appear if I scrolled up or down when reading through a topic. If I hit it, I would go back to the main list of topics but at the point in the thread topic list where the current thread was. Do you know what I mean? So if I was reading back on threads from a day or two ago, it would take me right back to that point of the topic list. As it is now, I have to hit the home button and it takes me back to the very top again. Then it involves me having to scroll right back down to find the topics I wanted to read.

This lad:

Are you asking @Rocko to fix your internet browser?

7 Likes

If that’s what it takes, yes. He’s already organising a lot of things for me this weekend.

1 Like

Well why can’t you hit the button you circled in green? Or just swipe from the left edge of the screen. This is just the new ios confusing you I think.

1 Like

This is like the headphones saga all over again

2 Likes

That button circled in green doesn’t appear on my phone, I used your screenshot and circled it.

Turn it off, say 3 Hail Mary’s, turn it back on, bless yourself and watch what happens.

Mightn’t work but wouldn’t it be gas if it did.

1 Like

Are you using Safari or the web app. Swipe in from the left edge anyway. It’s easier

1 Like

Going backwards is a sign of the weak.

1 Like

Never go backwards.
Never apologise.

1 Like

Why does nobody use the Dark Theme? It’s Bananas.

2 Likes

Auld cunts that are half blind sure

2 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Anseo

1 Like

Safari.

Swipe from the fucking left! I never knew that was a thing. Unreal. What a game changer.

2 Likes

Just happened me there on the Covid thread. Needed to carefully scroll back up through about 4 hours of conversation to the last post I had read. Otherwise I would have been completely lost and would have missed some key points in the debate.

13 Likes