FAO Rocko

Your stoicism at this difficult time is an inspiration to us all.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::blush:youā€™ll survive bud

My servile compliance with my disenfranchisement has been exemplary.

I think itā€™s mostly cos not that many people give a fuck about tennis mate. This is more of a table tennis forum these days. If @peddlerscross was refused an aussie visa for a ping pong tournament weā€™d be fuming.

8 Likes

I see @bill was sent on a 2 year holiday after recently returning from one. He was delighted being back and had been looking forward to it for months. Is there any saving him @Rocko . Can you put him on a provisional and any points occurred on his license takes him off the road?

2 Likes

Heā€™s very disappointed as he had made a genuine effort to avoid OTT clashes with other members and was using the ingore option to help him function. Looking at his latest posts the sanction seems very severe, a two week suspension would be harsh a two year banning seems inexplicable.

There are days here when itā€™s carnage and out of bounds posts are directed left, right and centre. Scapegoating one poster isnā€™t right, not in this case anyway.

1 Like

@artfoley will explain how sentencing takes into account previous offences.

I havenā€™t the time to be checking the forum for racism on an hourly basis.

2 Likes

Poor Bill.

He wasnā€™t even the bill that was most mercilessly dealt with this weekend

1 Like

@rocko

Why have you restricted my posting rights? So much so that I can no longer post in my own thread.

If they are not reinstated by 9pm this Sunday I wonā€™t be returning.

1 Like

Huh? Please expand on this. Sounds scarcely believable.

1 Like

@Rocko there seems to be a heap of righteous toys all around the pram but Iā€™ve no idea how they got thereā€¦

4 Likes

I went to post on the Assembly Elections thread which I set up last year.

I donā€™t have sufficient privileges to post which means one thing, @Rocko restricted my account in a sleekit manner. Must have been a hissy fit after I called out his constant defences of Peter Lawwell.

to bed?

Very strange that. I hope thereā€™s a simple remedy but I fear the worst.

Nope and the Ulster Italian community have pledged their support to me on this matter, they wonā€™t be signing up if that is involved.

Restricting posting rights without any communication or explanation is the act of a weasel.

2 Likes

Are the ulster Italian community not most famous for being turncoat informers? You wouldnā€™t count on them for sure anyway.

5 Likes

Nope.

Angelo Fusco, the Notarontorios.

1 Like

Yer limerick cousins do great chips

1 Like

Steaks?