FAO techie geeks

If 192.168.1.1 doesn’t work, go to

Start > Run > and type cmd

In the window that appears type “ipconfig” and hit return,

This will give you the default Gateway, this is the ip address of the router.

Nice. Top tip.

Fuck you Runt that was my tip.

If you google the name of the ISP and the router you’ll find the default password handy enough.

Lads,

Trying to create an account on this website so I can book some trains in advance of my Polish adventure next month.

https://bilet.intercity.pl/irez/

After I enter all my details, preferred password, etc and actually try and create the account - I get nothing but a blank page.

I have a feeling it might be something to do with pop-up blockers but I have tried it with the blocker on and off.

Any thoughts? Or do you think it is the website itself that is the problem??

Have you tried it with a different browser Phil? Sometimes some websites just don’t like working on certain browsers.

I’ve tried Chrome, IE and Firefox on 2 different lap-tops Rocko and still no joy.

Sounds more like an issue on their side than your side.

Crazy thing is that I had the same problem about 2 weeks ago but then I did something with the pop-up blockers (I think) and it worked.

However, I now can’t remember my username or password and can’t retrieve them either!

Getting the following message when I try to log into my college email:
[SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI]You’re currently signed in with an Office 365 email account, which can’t be used with Outlook.com. Please click [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI]here[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI] to sign out of your Office 365 account, then use another Microsoft account to sign in to Outlook.com (for example, your hotmail.com, live.com, or msn.com account).[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI]Have tried the above and get the same message again.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI]Any suggestions?[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote=“JBL, post: 804964, member: 1632”]Getting the following message when I try to log into my college email:
[SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI]You’re currently signed in with an Office 365 email account, which can’t be used with Outlook.com. Please click [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI]here[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI] to sign out of your Office 365 account, then use another Microsoft account to sign in to Outlook.com (for example, your hotmail.com, live.com, or msn.com account).[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI]Have tried the above and get the same message again.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][FONT=Segoe UI]Any suggestions?[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

google it

I bought a Zxyel NSA310 plus 1TB of storage recently. I don’t really know how to use it and I’m struggling. Data transfer between my laptop and the hard drive is only about 1.5mb per second and it taking ages.

A little bit disappointed with it so far.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 804985, member: 6”]I bought a Zxyel NSA310 plus 1TB of storage recently. I don’t really know how to use it and I’m struggling. Data transfer between my laptop and the hard drive is only about 1.5mb per second and it taking ages.

A little bit disappointed with it so far.[/quote]

Are ya using wifi to transfer the data to hard drive? It’s pretty slow over wifi. When I got mine and had a load of data to transfer I connected to laptop via USB and moved all the data that way first. Once all the data was loaded I then switched to wifi for normal transfer of data. Still slow though.:frowning:

Folks,

I am in a bit of a quandary here. I recently downloaded AceStream for streaming matches and so forth, however as a result I have encountered a problem when downloading torrents. When I now go to download a torrent it automatically opens the link with AceStream as opposed to Bittorrent and nothing happens whereas before the torrent would open in Bittorrent and begin downloading.

How can I fix this problem?

[quote=“Rudi, post: 885373, member: 1052”]Folks,

I am in a bit of a quandary here. I recently downloaded AceStream for streaming matches and so forth, however as a result I have encountered a problem when downloading torrents. When I now go to download a torrent it automatically opens the link with AceStream as opposed to Bittorrent and nothing happens whereas before the torrent would open in Bittorrent and begin downloading.

How can I fix this problem?[/quote]
Just open the downloaded filefrom within Bittorrent by going to File and Open.

I’ve tried adding the torrent from the “Add Torrent From URL” but I just get an error message.

wanna post the error your getting old sport?

Error “HTTP Error 404” while downloading URL.

Any idea on what the above may mean, chaps?

The quality of some of the stream on AceStream is immense.

Download the .torrent first and then open it from your pc from Bittorrent.

Or just download uTorrent and let it take over the file association.

Or remove the Acestream file association if you can find it.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 885391, member: 1”]Download the .torrent first and then open it from your pc from Bittorrent.

Or just download uTorrent and let it take over the file association.

Or remove the Acestream file association if you can find it.[/quote]

1. How does this work? AceStream automatically open when I go to download the torrent, in other words I can’t download the torrent as when I try to, it opens in AceStream and nothing happens.

2. I like BitTorrent and would like to keep it.

3. How would I go about removing the file association?