FAO wexford people

Misread it. Thought they were part of this group

1 Like

The whole county of Wexford is broke from paying Davy’s wages.

That’s very sad but not surprising.

Nice to see Kieran Wallace has time to take it on after making gazillions out of Anglo.

I tell ya, if I had moved I don’t think this would have happened.

Another thing, the union rep was so sure I wouldn’t be sacked I was considering moving less than a month before my last day. Meeting the solicitor about that today. (A real solicitor with qualifications and that - not Foley)
If it’s proven that I was unfairly dismissed I do hope that it leaves scope for damages as it influenced everything to do with the other situation.

I want 8 figures

The TFK pot will be a million. NCC obviously due the most for getting Art to give a hand, then Harry, I would say gifts to solicitors are illegal so the rest can be shared for all excluding Art.

The satisfaction he must get…how could you price that?

Are you ok mate?

Don’t you mean action dolls?

No.

I have this coping mechanism I go into where I just fantasise about things like that and go with it. It gives the respite to get through. I mean it’s not everything and isn’t full scale delusional shit like thinking I’m the reincarnation of Napper Tandy or somesuch but it genuinely gets me through so any embarrassment I brush off as it’s 14 months since work told me indirectly that they were out to get me and it’s 15 weeks since I last held my son.

And it’s a slog now. After I got my WRC application in I was suddenly left with little to do, no one calling, no nothing. I find it very difficult to do anything that involves sitting still for longer than 2 minutes. I am tired and hopping with rage, anxious yet fearless, optimistic but with a creeping pessimism. Last week I spent eating and going to bed at 6:30pm, or 8:30/9. Like a suicide that you awake from. It’s deperate.
And it sounds like I’m whinging. I suppose when my social welfare starts flowing again that will help. 3 months without it.

Anyone here: you’re all welcome to drop over. I never wanted to hear someone else waffle on more than now. My family are so traumatised that they deal with it by pretending I don’t exist.
A bit unhelpful.

Anyway, my old work have to respond to the complaint on Monday so I hope that can be done quickly. I’m having visions of telling a Polish judge I have no job so I am thinking of appealing to all concerned to get it done for the sake of an innocent child. They probably won’t care. But I hope they do. For all our sakes.

You seem to be going through hell. Can I ask though, have you thought about getting a different job while this case is working its way through. You still based in Dublin? There must be loads of jobs that you could pick up on a casual enough basis (bar work, labourer, office temp work, short term contracts in offices?).

Would seem to sort several of the problems mentioned in your post lack of cash, lack of interaction with people, fill your days and you wouldn’t be going to poland unemployed. I dont really know what your work case is about but hopefully you win it but do you really want to be reinstated into that job?

Keep her lit pal

3 Likes

Hope it all works out for you pal. Not to get too deep and personal, but are you seeing someone a bit more professional than a load of cranks on TFK? Most people on here have small issues and problems and everyone can give advice and have a bit of craic about it too. But your work and child issues are really serious and I doubt anyone on here, bar Arts legal help, can really help you much at all, so I just hope you do have some sort of support group or network outside of here that can help you in all aspects of your problems. Everyone here is there for you anyway lad, and this is a good place to unload your woes. I just hope you have somewhere else too to do so and can get good advice and help you through this.

I’m not Gman

I will say that I am good natured guy but I know I am profoundly damaged.
Not only is there the losing the job, the months of fear and and now the 15 months of worry and unreal anger and absolute fear and a pain of life that sees me go to bed with a load of sleeping tabets at 6:30pm sometimes.

Infact right now…there’s three guys who I hear speak and see move, dressed in leather jackets and jeans creeping out on the road. They are of course just psychosis,
If I pushed it and got psychosis in the past it was fun. Nice. Now I see, way quicker too, the most awful things. Fortunately, my usage of psychedelics…proper usage…has given me a mind that fears alnost nothing except harm to my child.
They are essential. I cannot be more grateful to their existence.

I am a pariah. I remind my family of my boy so they pretend I don’t exist. Friends of 25 years don’t want to know. Friends of 2 years or less are constantly amazing. But I wouldn’t see them much.

BUT, I have a focus and a steel that frightened a mugger to drop my wallet and run for his life. I am not for an office so I have a few ideas, one of which has been greenlighted as being really great. Subservice and legal. If anyone ever fancied knowing about the darkweb, I will be demonstrating its evils and setting up anyone’s machine with Tails.
Purely educational. A starter. My Spanish pal built and runs rehearsal rooms. We plan to build another.
I learned how to earn a grand in a day if needs be so I will be ok there.

So long as I don’t beat someone to death. It’s frightening when you know you could kill, that you’d possibly like it and that fucking hell, you actually kinda want to. That’s a helluva thing.
One of you should probably alert whoever may decide my award or not in the WRC.

Seriously.

Yeah, I;m kinda fucked up in those ways.
But I am however WAY sounder than a very large percentage of the imbeciles around the place.

I’ll get help when I reach the top. I want to retain this edge for business “negotiaians”

Lads there’s a couple more. I can hear them tak.

Would this be the start of sonething bad like schizophrenia or somesuch?

When I look through the blinds they’re gone. But it’s a new level for me.

Hmm have you taken any drugs lately?

I use stimulants to motivate me to do stuff. I know the shadow people. This is another level entirely.

I have a huge and irrational fear of being arrested and jailed and being helpless to save my boy. Even when sober I have heard people conspiring outside and ran in terror. But that went after a period of cleaner living. Unfortunately my favourite stimulant has two side-effects along with its stimulant properties.
Psychosis…but also girls turn into utter nymphos.

I’ll keep an eye on it. I’ve sat with gods (?) and ruminated on what it is to love and if I was fully on board with it as regards my son. I believe I have been close to the light or force which powers the universe.
I’ve been “a shaman” (I know)…so this shit is nothing really, I ain’t gonna freak out. But I’d certainly warn others. It could be possible to end up talking to a hallucination.

Wow, this is actually quite a thing. Some say they’re spirits.

I do like my life all in all. It’s always interesting.

Don’t worry anyone. I utterly own these cunts. Doesn’t bother me one bit.

Figured it out.

This company must be the same that mixed a similar stimulant with a psychedelic a couple of years ago.

I had been thinking it didn’t have the same effects, it should numb your tongue and be twice as stimulating.

FUCK knows what it’s cut with but this is a big dose and this could get very interesting. It’s not a classical psych. Maybe an obscure mescaline anologue, 3C-P or something. The halllucinations are gaining intensity but my vision is perfect.

Madness. The absolute mad cunts.

You still here mate?

Yeah course

Two lads shouting outside who aren’t actually there

There’s no peace in my mind anyway

I’ll say this about this place, you truly never know what you’re going to log into of a morning, be it lunatics ranting about America, or lads off their nuts on psychedelic drugs. @PoisonousMisanthrope, I hope you’re in a good place this morning, look out for yourself, for gods sake.

3 Likes