FAO wexford people

Thraw, get some help mate, please. Proper help.

1 Like

Donā€™t be so fucking soft.

Iā€™m grand. Had a great sleep. I needed to let loose.

Meeting a little Brazilian bird this weekend. Wish me luck.

And fellas should be on psychs here all the time.

Help. I got it. Just played Everything Flows by Teenage Fanclub loud there and I feel good.

Itā€™ll be after that I need the help. Pointless now. Friends would be a help. Family. Some guy in a chair? No. Unless he has my son on his knee.

1 Like

For those that want to spare a click. The Oceans 11 style raid involved them breaking down the doors and then smashing the place up :joy:

It was ā€œhugely plannedā€ according to the police source, who presumably is Donald Trump.

1 Like

Half the area was without power for the day afterwards. Very Brad Pitt alright

How would an amusement center in Courtown have ā‚¬70,000 cash on the premises in February?! Iā€™d be surprised if they took that much in over three months in the summer. I call bullshit on this one.

ā‚¬70k mostly in coins :sweat_smile: The poor bastards backs must be broke

They have a slot machine area out the back that is full of degenerates every single day. Would easily have that much on the premises.

All locals? Christ those places are the most miserable spots imaginable, thatā€™s true degeneracy

Half the ā€˜localsā€™ have been rehoused from some fairly undesirable areas of Dublin. Youā€™ve lads that were heavily involved in Drimnagh and Crumlin feuds living a few doors away from each other in some cases. A complete basket case of an area now but thankfully most lads seem to be taking it as a chance to live a new life. Its when their friends come to visit that it causes problems.

Got an offer of a job in Wexford today. Iā€™d love to move there but the Mrs isnā€™t so keen.
Iā€™ve rang and emailed a few schools and only one have replied so far.
Any ideas on where to look for a nice house.
We plan on going there mid week sometime in June to see what the place is like. Maybe someone could suggest a nice hotel to stay in and maybe win over my wife to try proposed change.

2 Likes

Wexford town?

Iā€™d rather long and parochial biased answers please.
I reckon that going by other threads weā€™ll knock at least a month out of it.

Itā€™s just not believable that your missus would go anywhere with you mate.

3 Likes

This isnā€™t a limerick thread pal.

Youā€™ll get no answers unless we have some vague region of wexford to work off. Itā€™s a big county.

Wexford is very large and diverse. Youā€™ll need to give us the district at least.

2 Likes

And yet, cosmopolitan and sophisticated.

Ok. The middle eastern area.

Oilgate?

2 Likes

Agreed. Theyā€™d be hard pushed to have that on the June bank holiday

You tell me.
My ego has taken quite the battering here Iā€™ll admit.
A fella on another thread makes an enquiry about a move to limerick and the yokels embarrass themselves in the scramble to help and to talk about their own parish pump.
Iā€™m not getting the same help from the Wexford guys.