FAO wexford people

Bullshit. They wouldn’t have had that much in Frank Davis heyday so I doubt they have it now.

The most important thing about the hotel will be which direction you take when you come out the front door.

It’ll all end in tears anyways when it turns out the first two years have to be spent in Tullow.

2 Likes

:clap:

Sure @bandage posted about going for a weekend in Limerick and got almost 100 replies out of it. The Limerick lads love to give pointless contradictory recommendations about their city.

2 Likes

The Galway simpletons too.I attended there last year for work and the lads went full mental roaster.

I eked at least 4 “nice posts” out of that weekend. A little picture of the Shannon from King John’s Castle reeled the likes in. Poor @flattythehurdler tried a “you lads are so lucky to live in this lovely city” effort when he was tired and emotional last night but did it get him the magical 10?

1 Like

How is your alter-ego getting along?

We’re getting along just grand. Thank you.

That’s nice

Go fuck for yourself.

Thanks buddy.

my earlier post about Limerick was in jest, I didnt realise a similar question had been thrown out to the limerick posse. What thread is that on?

edit; just saw it there now. fuck sake.

1 Like

I know !!! Cringy Limerick cunts.

You had me confused when your reply was so serious :thinking:
I said to myself this lad is a great wum :joy::joy:

Wexford is a wonderful place.

1 Like

no, just a bit dim not to have spotted the flurry of posts in the other thread. sorry to have spoiled your fun for a friday afternoon

Ah. The Wexford lads are too classy to make blatant fools of themselves like the Limerick lads do.

in other words, we’re just not box office

We’re too smart for our own good sometimes.

I’ll admit my last few posts on this thread have backfired on me big time.
Apologies to all concerned. :flushed::rage::confounded::lying_face::zipper_mouth_face:

North End beat Pilke Rovers after penalties in FAI junior cup final .