Farts

An aboriginal policeman to be specific.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 848032, member: 1786”]Certainly seems that way.
The report also shows the male “abbo’s” are as likely to be victims of crime as non-indigenous males.
Shockingly the most likely victims of crimes against the person are non-indigenous females, who obviously bare the brunt of their spouses coming home and battering the fuck out of them.[/quote]

Fella, they don’t arrest anyone involved in the real violence I have seen that first hand, they are scared shitless, which of course escalated in 2011/2012, well after you statistics were recorded.

I know you are trying to recover lost ground here, but you are a sneaky cunt and everyone here knows it. You’ll have to try harder to get me in this, I lived in it.

Rancid, eye stinging efforts tonight… The type that almost burn on the way out… Smell like a mixture of porter and peanuts despite me having neither. The wedding could be off.

Did you enjoy Kilkenny ?

Perfect for a match… Good buzz around, plenty of bars and eateries and the ground is just splendid and perfectly located. Couldn’t ask for more as a venue.

1 Like

I’ve been adding lots of herbs and spices to my stir fries lately and I’m farting like a madman. Normally my farts smell like summer rain but these are rancid. Going to eliminate the spices one by one to find the guilty party starting with my chief suspect, cumin.

3 Likes

If it wasn’t for the hurling would’ve been a grand day out.

Chocolate Rice Cakes for the health conscious of us !

Fucking savage today lads. I can’t even stand beside myself.

Plums are the dog’s bollix .

Had one earlier that was like a whistle. Definitely two distinct notes in it. Odourless effort thankfully.

An odourless effort is a failed effort

I let one off in 1990 that the lads still talk about

The pretend lads?

1 Like

They’re called sharts.

I can still recall the pungent odour with unreal clarity

2 Likes

There’s a mixture of chilli chicken, chicken satay and kung po prawn swimming in a sea of fast-paced Guinness inside me tonight. The farts have the potential to blow the jocks clean off me.

1 Like

I’d say there’s a “no fly zone” around you today

3 Likes

that sounds like a 4 shiter as I call it, that will cut the arse of you, plenty of vaseline on standby

1 Like

All song and no pong as it turns out. I didn’t even need to open the window in the bedroom this morning. Last night’s feast slid straight out of me in one go this morning before training, I was in mighty condition.