Farts

Thereā€™s always a delayed reaction to those sort if movements

mike, do you have a Kilkenny accent?

Only when Iā€™m farting

1 Like

3 days of Beamish and carbs - no fruit or vegā€¦ Fucking eye wateringly rancid. I nearly puked from one a few minutes agoā€¦

If Brady backs away from you after a Fart, see a doctor immediately.

Kids had a stomach bug the past two days, last hour itā€™s after taking hold here. I just let rip the most disgusting , sulphuric fart Iā€™ve ever made. Iā€™m afraid to go to bed.

1 Like

I seem to be making ones unbeknownst to myself this evening, just seeping out of me without me realising. Sitting there on the couch watching Netflix and this real eggy one hits out of nowhere. Thereā€™s no one else in the room. Itā€™s unnerving.

1 Like

While sharing a hotel room with @Funtime at a stag somewhere years ago he told me I must be rotting inside or have some serious illness after farting. I didnā€™t take much notice but he can act serious sometimes.

A fairly bad comedown on the Monday/Tuesday ensued and after two nights of tossing and turning, head wrecked from the weekends gargle and yokes, his words start repeating in my head.

I booked into the Blackrock Clinic on the Wednesday and after a dropping ā‚¬500, I was told there was nothing wrong with me.

Lesson learnt, never listen to @Funtime, serious or not, and there is fuck all wrong with smelly farts.

14 Likes

Some awful smells in Limerick these last few days . Rancid at times .

1 Like

I absolutely smashed it there in Tesco. Perusing the wine section whilst on the phone to my current life partner I briefly lost all appreciation of where I was and let fly. Thunder rolled. And rolled. It just kept on rolling. I came to my senses briefly and casually looked around to check the coast was clear after-the-fact ā€¦ only to see two college-going young dames in horror.

Delighted with myself.

4 Likes

:joy:

You animal.

Iā€™d say at the back of it all they were secretly really impressed. Some prowess.

2 Likes

How did your life partner respond?

:joy::joy:

She got a little excited. Only natural.

Itā€™s as well you didnā€™t have anything in the chamber. You could have just as easily shat yourself.

Out of control this morning.

I had a bit of an emergency there myself this morning. Started off OK but got very watery mid way through. Fortunately I was able to make it to the jacks on time

1 Like

Rank here