Feeling a bit sick

I was extremely sceptical of the local honey remedy and Iā€™d not be a fan of anything sweet but itā€™s worked wonders for me.

They say it must be local to you to help. The difference of the stuff in the jar compared to retail shop sold stuff is scary in colour so you canā€™t really imagine wtf is going into that stuff.
Mixture of stuff for different countries, continents etc.

A spoonful with breakfast it worth a shot with the young fella, my 7 year has seen a huge improvement too and sheā€™s out & about daily

5 Likes

I get it local from a ā€˜foreignā€™ couple from Cashel. Prices are good and they deliver to the door.

I swear by it also.

Does it not make you sleepy?

No thankfully

Always knew that Green O Reilly wan was a bad one. :grin:

We got local honey and it made no difference to either myself or Rascal. Telfast can be got over the counter and is stronger than the likes of Citrine.

You absolute fucking mug. Myself and @glenshane are blue in the face from telling you cunts about honey.

What they sell in supermarkets isnā€™t honey. Itā€™s fucking poison.

Are you getting more stupid by the day?

The difference of the stuff in the jar compared to retail shop sold stuff is scary in colour so you canā€™t really imagine wtf is going into that stuff.

No Iā€™m fine. How are you?

My comprehension skills are intact anyway, notwithstanding the lack of a tinfoil helmet

Mine are too bud. My second sentence was in agreement with Harry and confirming it isnā€™t honey and it was separate from my initial swipe at him. This is denoted by the gap between both.

Classic backtrack.

Iā€™ll report back

1 Like

We get it delivered to the door from a family in Carrigaline.

You need some locally sourced honey.

Who buy it in Lidl

2 Likes

Was @Kyle stung

2 Likes

Heā€™s at the back of tallaght. Smashing guy, hippy kinda of chap. Dear enough produce but really high quality.

Worth a visit out to him

1 Like

Thatā€™s not honey

Mug?

I havenā€™t taken honey before the Local stuff :weary:

Read lad