Feeling a bit sick

dehydration can cause it pal.

Itā€™s genetic. Nothing to be afraid of expect be careful getting up quickly or exercising too hard as you may black out and fall. Means you wonā€™t have complications of high pressure.

Stick the head between your knees if you feel faint.

1 Like

Telling lies another big causeā€¦

1 Like

@Brimmer_Bradley make sure that you have showered recently before putting your head between your knees, you dirty unwashed Tipp cunt

1 Like

Was the second time inside in the Gaelic Grounds on May 20th at about 3.15pm?

Snigger.

Be careful what you say to your gp about blacking out. You donā€™t want to lose your driving licence

2 Likes

Yeah the Mrs is already kicking up about that.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have one of the local lads down there revoke that licence now anyway so itā€™s all equal

1 Like

Unless it is better than wiping out himself and his family in a head on collision.

Docs will most likely err on the side of caution.

A uniform like you canā€™t do anything of the sort kid. Itā€™d take a senior officer to make a that call. Donā€™t be acting the big lad now.

Thereā€™s a new sheriff in town. Drew wouldnā€™t stand for anyone breaking rank.

:rollseyes:

Imagine if I told my contact within Henry st to have a look at some of the posts here last week when @backinatracksuit was stalked by a uniform. Heā€™d have a lot to say about it Iā€™m sure.
He hates uniforms too, as he says when he rings me looking for someone the most of them pricks couldnā€™t find a hole in a ladder.

Did you get up suddenly from a chair or bed and get dizzy? A paramedic told me itā€™s the #1 reason for men conking out.

The couch in the union room fell apart when he was asleep on it.

5 Likes

Went into work this morning and slipped to the tea room for a cuppa with a colleague, sitting there chatting away,I thought the place went a bit white ā€¦ next I knew there was a few of them picking me up off of the floor, apparently out cold for 4/5 mins. Felt as weak as water and faint until they insisted on A & E an hour later, same thing happened there but I was in a wheelchair and didnā€™t fall over.

Sounds like youā€™re a wake cunt

Sounds like youā€™re a cunt.

Oooooft.

1 Like