Feeling a bit sick

Have they not given you steroids already? Have blood test results not come back yet?

Hope the steroids sort you as breathing difficulties is scary.

I wonder is it Novichok Fran? Were you pricked by an umbrella recently?

Itā€™s definitely a nerve agent, in my view.

2 Likes

They donā€™t know what is is and itā€™s very difficult for them to establish the cause, they were leaning towards viral infection

:eek:

Bloods are all fine

Appreciate the advice art, just thought it better to keep the continuity on this occasion

Have you been drinking out of a wet glass?

no worries, just FYI as well, michaels and vincents are linked so they should be able to access your medical history from vincents.

Sitting here in silence in Mrs KPs pink dressing gown and the steam from a hot lemsip (2 sachets job) rising a few inches in front of my fevered forehead. Every fucking bone in my middle aged body is sore and I can feel the under sized garment cut into my arms and neck.

Biggest mistakeā€¦ Upgrading to 8 hours sleep from December 15th onwards. It weakens the body lads.

A few days to reset the mitochondria and Iā€™ll be back at it on the early risers thread again.

Meanwhile I have caught my reflection in a window to my left and I am bearing an uncanny resemblance to Roger Moore in Live and Let Die, Huzzah!

4 Likes

Fool. 3tsp of turmeric, 3 tsp of cayenne pepper, some honey or brown sugar in a cup of v hot milk. Youā€™ll be grand in the morning

Look, Iā€™ll knock my ā€˜annual feeling sorry for myself dayā€™ out of this and lie in bed watching horse racing and old movies tomorrow , donā€™t deny me that.

Iā€™ll chance your quackery tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Throw in a shot or two of baileys

2 Likes

Two shots of whiskey and a Lemon impaled with cloves and a lemsip.
Stupid bastard.

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget to snort some cayenne pepper.

Iā€™m just off my seventh night in a row of moderate to heavy drinking (4 pints and half a bottle of rioja last night)
Iā€™m supposed to be going for a business lunch today and Iā€™m fucked, and fucked utterly.
Fuck this drinking lark anyway.
Iā€™m done.

1 Like

Itā€™s a mugs game flatty

2 Likes

Iā€™m tooling up now for 4 nightā€™s of it.

Take a few days off from it.

1 Like

You live in Ireland, thatā€™s just starting.