Feeling a bit sick

As my ma used say " just get on with it " :grin:

1 Like

Since last saturday, I have a constant headache. Any movement makes it worse. When I get up from seating position, my head pounds.

I never get headaches. Took paracetamol, and it made no difference. Nerofen max has helped but wears off quickly.

Going to leave it till monday to call doctor, in hope that it improves.

giphy (17)

2 Likes

I had something similar for a few days last week. Reckon it was dehydration cos I’ve really upped the water intake and it’s pretry much gone. Used to kill every time I moved my head

1 Like

Was thinking that was it.

Force the water into you, see if it makes a difference. Should see improvement by Monday if it’s that

1 Like

On a positive note if it was anything serious you’d probably be dead by now.

On the negative side, it’s one of the signs of meningitis. Check for other symptoms and if you have any doubt at all then get checked out straight away.

1 Like

No other symptoms bar headache. Think its dehydration, probably after 10 mile run last friday.

I doubt that a week later. Just make sure you’re not on your own if things get worse.

1 Like

Go see a doc if it hasnt improved by the morning - not worth waiting for, better to have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Those are strange symptoms, go to a doctor ASAP, but if it makes you feel any better, if it was a brain aneurysm you’d be dead by now.

Low in salt?
Or it might be due to the humidity the last week either.A lot of people get non stop headaches when the climate is as it is.Best of luck anyway

If you’re dehydrated you’d know by your piss colour. If it’s heavy or dark yellow then that’s likely it. Get some dioralyte into you if it is. Unlikely to be from that run though.

How tight are the muscles in your neck and shoulders? Give them a stretch and get some tiger balm rubbed into your neck. Like your achilles bearing the brunt of tight legs your head can suffer the brunt of a tight upper body.

Girl I know who had C19. Her only symptom was a headache. Get a test.

1 Like

Throw some electrolytes in with a bottle water today

He isn’t dehydrated for a week FFS. The middle of a pandemic he has a classic symptom and lads are lining up to tell him it’s dehydration :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

You sound tetchy there glas. Are you sure you’re not dehydrated?

2 Likes

That must be it.

1 Like

no need to be so crude

Get a test, pal.

Severe headache seems to be a common enough symptom of C19