Feeling a bit sick

Donā€™t worry about the sympathy, but Iā€™ll keep the like thanks.
Thereā€™s a nice corner in our last meadow thatā€™ll do meā€¦thereā€™s a bit of an oul overgrown lane, fire me in there and say nothing.

sorry for the late advice @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy , but you never tagged @padjo

Ring your doctor, they will arrange a test for at the next available slot. Online centres booking system seem like they are a joke.

Reason for getting the PCR done is so that you can have it registered through the HSE and get a certification of proof that you have had it. We may or may not need this sort of cert in the future, but I would consider it best to have it registered so there is no bullshit with it if you do ever need it in the future.

1 Like

thanks @Gman, good advice

Yes, its my daughter who probably has it & we got a test today which our doctor arranged (in fun zone oddly enough). She isnt that sick tbh.14 of her class are off today so it seems rampant

2 Likes

Hope sheā€™s feeling well soon. Look after the family and hopefully ye all get through it ok. Get your antigens from the HSE and keep checking yourselves.

Excellent delegation by @padjo here.

4 Likes

yep, we are all fine apart from her with a slight head cold, apart from being stuck inside for a few weeks & having cabin fever it doesnt look too bad

1 Like

Everyone situation will be different, but from our first case to the last, was a gap of 20 days. So overall, weā€™ll have the house under some sort of restrictions for a month.

fuck
i was thinking that as none of the rest of us are sick we didnt get it

that must have been a painful month, did you kill each other? anyone badly sick?

1 Like

The way the quarantine works you are nearly better off getting it than not getting it.

1 Like

absolutely. ten days if you get it, 17 days if you dont get it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve ivermectin here for if you need it. Donā€™t be too proud to ask

2 Likes

Iā€™m ok lads, thanks for asking.
Covid result back negative TG.

Paracetamol seems to be getting the better of it at the moment.

8 Likes

Lemsip tablets are quite good as well.

They contain paracetamol as well, so donā€™t mix them.

1 Like

Sounds like a dose of Johnny Glynn Covid.

Unfortunately notā€¦I failed a lateral flow test. Iā€™m putting it down to food poisoning, or stress brought on by existential angst. It would be nice to be over another bout of the rona

Angst of having to do a bit of work by the sounds of it

Johnny Glynn Covid is similar in that it could be a number of things apart from Covid

We canā€™t all be expected to embrace the sisyphean ordeals of lugging boot loads of Ferrero Roche around the shopping centres of the west

Whatā€™s done is done