Feeling a bit sick

They should still detect it. Particularly if you take multiple antigens. They only give advice on not using them if you have symptoms so that you go through the official testing channels.

5 Likes

Dude,

PCR was useless in my case, bar I used an antigen Sunday I would have been super spreading this week

1 Like

My Mrs did an antigen on Tuesday night which told her negative, but as she has symptoms, she had to go for the PCR test. Couldnā€™t get one til Thursday. Result was yesterday and negative, but as she couldnā€™t go into work Wednesday - Friday, she now has to go in today and tomorrow.

1 Like

Weekend of romance stolen from your grasp and for what?

Sounds more like the big ā€˜Aā€™.

The Mrs has a cough like something out of the Exorcist. No chance of getting the :dart: this weekend.

3 Likes

Very easy for you to soften the cough. :wink:

1 Like

Has @glenshane had a relapse? Checking the obits here.

My wife for past two days was dying. She was serious ā€˜man fluā€™ sick. Loads of lemsips etc. Negative antigen test this lunchtime. So after we went to the local where she drank 4 pints of porter. Sheā€™s now sleeping like a baby and the snotting has stopped.
Guinness is good for you.

4 Likes

We know all about your raging temp, mate.

2 hot baby Jameson, spoon of sugar. Bed and sweat it out

1 Like

You forgot the four panadolā€¦

2 Likes

Nah, a sachet of lempsip

Only married 2 days? Congratulations

1 Like

So she went to a pub when sick? Just shows you the mindset of your average pub goerā€¦ not a single fuck do they give about the rest of humanity

Was all worth it when She threw a nine dart finish ā€¦

4 Likes

I met a good pal of mine last night who Iā€™d not seen for a while. Heā€™s been through a tough last year - marriage broke down.

Thereā€™s a certain nobility in a proper hangover of a Thursday.

8 Likes

Mandatory circumcisions with your sentence

Signing in. Had a back tooth extracted at lunchtime. Was feeling tip top all evening but in fucking agony now. Hope itā€™s not dry socket.

1 Like