Feeling a bit sick

Have you tried gurgling a naggin of Brandy?
I know they’re expensive now

Rinse it with warm salt water and then put a cooled tea bag on it and bite on it.

1 Like

Salty water and pucks of solpadeine are keeping it bearable. It’s a hoor of a dose though.

Would Clove oil be any good for that.
It does miracles for regular toothache

Signing in. I feel uneasy about this Singapore trip for some reason 🤷

MTFU!

1 Like

Yeah I know.
I’ve to start uploading forms tonight. :confused:

Did u get antibiotics? Ring dentist in the morning and get script for strong painkillers. Mix the painkillers. Don’t take the same ones two times in a row. Kinda eased things for me. I’ve also been reliably informed to lash in the painkillers and ignore the 4hr advice if necessary.

Step 1 Find your son
Step 2 Extract a 20 from one of your wallets.
Step 3 tell him he gets ithe twenty when it’s all done.

1 Like

I’d end up in quarantine in Calcutta.

1 Like

Have a right dose at the minute. Third day of feeling all shivery with aches and pains down my arms and legs.

Thats Covid.

I’ve had several negative antigen tests

Those yokes are only a cod. Have a drink of your own piss and spit it out into the wind. If it lands back into your face, you’re covid free.

5 Likes

Signing in. Picked up an awful dose of a bug down Lahinch Paddy’s weekend. Negative pcr but heading into week 2 of flu symptoms. Must be me first proper flu in about 10 years.

Is that not because you’re looking at all the queues inside in T2?

That didn’t work

Try someone else’s.

Just coming out the far side of the vomiting bug. Not pretty but at least have hit my weight loss targets for March even after cheltenham.

7 Likes

Same thing as I have I’d say. I presume it’s not flu as I had the flu jab. Not Covid either. But nasty enough to get rid of. I’m on the antibiotics for it now.

1 Like