Feeling a bit sick

Spat out another positive test there.

Uts not covid. Pcr says no. Which is qctually worrying a bit. Im still fucked. Doc is giving me a massive bag of meds. I dont usually get sick. Im carrying timber but i gym swim cyclw run and play 5 a side. All regularly. My brain is fucked. Im struggling to eat. 4 days of shivers and temperatures. My fuvking chest is in agony evey time i cough cos the muscles between the ribs have done so much. And i pulled a muscle coughing so that bit is particularly sore.
I dont know what to do.

@Thomas_Brady can you hit me with a gut plan to get back on track afterwards. Im about to throw a heap of meds at it.

3 Likes

I got you broā€¦

5 Likes

Would this be good for shiteing? I tried psyllium husk but I canā€™t get the dose right to get the correct consistency to my poopoo

Iā€™m gonna say yes but not 100% . But gut health generally = good shit health.

I dont need a shite i needsomething to fix my tummy after i put a small hasutaol of drugs into it.

Iā€™m diagnosing a misspent youth and an over reliance on seafood and nautical past times. Youā€™re goosed.

2 Likes

Bio Kult probiotics are worth a go

Also Ester C - 1000mg twice a day

1 Like

Best of luck pal

Did you consider a shakti mat

3 Likes

Theres one arriv8ng for mrs j tomorrow!

1 Like

Have you made a will? Have you ā€œarrangementsā€ ( funeral wishes) in place?
Iā€™d be looking into these issues before trusting @Thomas_Brady suggestions.
Tommy Scollan will take the van off your hands for 5 monkeys. Weā€™ll review things tomorrow if youā€™re alive.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be happy to hook you up. Next day delivery etc

1 Like

Has he a parasite issue?

Maybe. Are you trying to sell him a midsized korean saloon?

No, heā€™s okay with the Berlingo

Iā€™ve never had so much clarity in my life since I started on that trio posted above.

I picked up some kinder surprise eggs today. Ill send you on a few

2 Likes

Arrived today!

6 Likes

As has mine. Looking forward to my life changing immeasurably from this evening.

3 Likes

Look forward to your review of the process