Feeling a bit sick

Not a bother on him. We’re out trainspotting at the moment.

1 Like

Should pinch a high-fibre turd of your own into a nappy and show photo of it to daycare for their added reassurance upon his return.

Mary BumbyBee

@KinvarasPassion was it yourself had some sort of concoction with cider vinegar and cayenne pepper to boost your immune etc. All suggestions welcome.

*Lathering my thunb with cayenne pepper as i type.

3 Likes

Did the shakti not fix you

Daughter nicked it…

Once the peppers tear the nasal cavities asunder there is a frantic rush of white blood cells to the sinus region and the whole immune system gets triggered. Works every time.

22 Likes

There was mix of manuka honey, cinnamon and cider vinegar doing the rounds here for a while alright.

Cut out any processed shite. Kefir helps heal the gut but might be worth forking out 40 euro for a good probiotic. After that just cut out all processed shite.

1 Like

Ah lads, there’s no where like TFK :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s real or not

These work great.

I used get them from Amazon UK but they pulled the plug after Brexit. I got an alternative from Amazon Germany but they mightn’t be as good as I was laid low about a month ago with a bad dose. But generally these have kept me free from any cold symptoms for years now. One a day. Very handy.

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mrs KP: why is there pepper all over the counter?
(2 hours later)
What were you doing with this twenty i took from your pocket?

1 Like

I’ve had worse flu but I’m still banged up in bed since Friday morning, and will be until at least Monday. Aches, blocked head, bad chest. 2 negative antigens.
Last flu I had in 2015 was much worse, and I vowed to get vaccine every year since, which I did. Until this year. With all Covid vaccines I felt I was vaxxed out and opted not to. Regretting it now.

Get your flu vaccine lads.

1 Like

Shur it’s May already. October is the optimum window for flu vaccine. Have you made a will?

Is a collection of Limerick GAA & Nottingham Forest match programmes worthy of a will

2 Likes

Take care pal we’ll need you fit for Tuesday night

1 Like

If you foresee problems you must do what you can now.

1 Like

Does sniffing the cayenne pepper really work @KinvarasPassion ? Must absolutely tear the nostrils off you

It does. But before you try, rub a bit on your lad. It’ll give you a precursor of what you’re letting yourself into.

:rofl:

1 Like