Feeling a bit sick

Have some stomach bug for the last week. Just when u think itā€™s getting betterā€¦
tenor (1)

3 Likes

Going around the place. My gut has been unsettled for a week but no puking or runs, bith if the chaps have had it on and off the ilder lads just sent home from creche for the second time in three weeks.

1 Like

Great to heal up the tummy

https://groceries.aldi.ie/en-GB/p-kefir-passion-fruit-350g-glenilen-farm/5391508961470

2 Likes

Iā€™ve something in my left eye for the last few days. Itā€™s driving me mad. What are my options?
Is there a small injuries clinic I can go to or something?

Is there something physically in your eye?

Specsavers be quickest option I would.wager? Theyā€™ve al manner of scanners etc and likely can apply fluid to eye if needed to wash it out?

Iā€™d say so yeaā€¦

Iā€™m no expert but Iā€™d say Specsavers might be a good suggestion as first port of call then. If you had anything like the sensation of a curtain over the eye then you need to go to A&E.

Iā€™ve tried what my father taught me. Blow your nose hard and bless yourself consecutively three times, but itā€™s not working. Also tried TUH method, no joy!

I might try here early in the morning if I canā€™t get it out.

I had the booster yesterday. I think Iā€™m going to dieā€¦

This thing is playing up again. Whole side of my head swollen. I look like the elephant man at the best of times but this just makes it more convincing. My ear looks like a front row rugby player. Found a packet of anti biotics that are just in date but imagine thereā€™ll be a visit to the Eye and Ear hospital.

1 Like

Iā€™d recommend banging the other side of your head off a wall so it looks in proportion at least. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Augmentin Duo for 7days. If youā€™re on a health plan ring the Virtual Doctor job and they should fix you up with the necessary paperwork at your local dispensary. Get relief from a hot water bottle wrapped in a towel and lie the ear on it. Donā€™t try forcing air through it while itā€™s swollen.

Drops wonā€™t do much for you while itā€™s infected. Iā€™d recommend earex to degunge once things settle down.

Dig deep Mike.

6 Likes

And possibly the front of your face in case people are looking at you side on.

2 Likes

You could volunteer as a crash test dummy for the lads ahead of the county final

1 Like

Have you had the ear syringed?

Iā€™ll send you my love for your bang on the ear

Ear infections are a sore bastard.

Go to the doctor @mikehunt

they can lead to serious shite if not treated properly

1 Like

I remember the first time it happened. Went to GP and they prescribed me drops which made it worse. Went back to her in worse agony and she sent me to the Eye and Ear. @Fat_Pox had it correctly diagnosed without even seeing it.

Go to eye and ear. I went to a local a and E one night with one as pain was so bad. Had appointment for GP next morning and went to him as well.

Heā€™d done a stint training in eye and ear and sent me there straight away.

They packed my ear within what I can only describe as a tampon soaked in anti biotics I had to leave in for a week

1 Like

Have you tried shoving your thumb up your hole?

1 Like