Feeling a bit sick

They’re nasty alright. My worst was flying back from Spain with a bad ear infection. I was literally biting the tray with pain. Not in pain this time. Found a box of Augmentin and am taking them. Will get a referral for the eye and ear hospital.

2 Likes

Doc explained to me that pain is so bad because ear canal is between two bones so when it swells it has no space to swell into.

Infection can then pass into the bone/brain and it gets serious

2 Likes

Serious thick skulls on Loughrea folk. Would be some infection to seep through it.

4 Likes

Feeling something this morning :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Lads, there is one serious dose going around. Can’t recall ever being as bad as I was last two days.

Fever finally broke last night. Thought I’d pissed the bed I was that drowned from head to toe. To that point every bit of my skin, every joint burned. Puking, headaches.

Finally feel alive again but won’t be budging for Xmas day.

10 Likes

Hopefully you’ll be in better spirits tomorrow for a few whiskey’s

Which dose? I agree with brady, cheap whiskey and sweat it out

I’ve a neighbour who just dropped a bottle to the door.

First Xmas ever I haven’t the kids so small mercies in that they’re avoiding it by not being here

1 Like

Tested negative for COVID so has to be flu. Like I’ve a hot poker going thru my lungs still but all other symptoms finally abating

1 Like

It’s brutal on the mainland. Awful flu going around.

1 Like

Poitin yer only man. But in its absence, a double whiskey with honey and a lemsip thrun in there all together in a tall glass. You’ll be a new man. Get well soon

2 Likes

Most of the country is sick it seems

Break open the whiskey and get banjaxed. Send a call out video to a few shams over the internet followed by another one of you stripping… You’ll feel amazing tomorrow

2 Likes

Mainly cagers

1 Like

Yep, the nxo flu

1 Like

I’ve been fighting a head cold all week trying to keep it out of my chest.

1 Like

Same

Had it for the last few weeks. Weddings fucked me twice just as I was getting better. Weddings have to go

1 Like

I think im after letting it into my chest after going to a function last night. I’m spluttering away this morning

1 Like

I’d a right cough with it but didn’t feel too bad otherwise. Went to work with it every day