Feeling a bit sick

Iā€™d another mate that had that stomach bug had that @Mac had. Seems to be rampant.

The little one puked all over the stairs, kitchen and bathroom this evening. Sheā€™s very rarely puked in her life. Iā€™m having a few cans from Dungarvan now in case I get this thing too and am out of action

2 Likes

Solid advice there.

Pal,.Iā€™m 7 days on and still pretty much bed ridden with it. An awful whallop of a thing. Take it very fucking handy.

Fever, puking, chest on fire. An awful awful yoke

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Is it the oul covid?

Did any of ye get the flu jab? I didnā€™t get round to it yet.

tested negative as did the missus but who knows?

far heavier hitting than previous dose of covid, whatever it is.

Thatā€™s it, fever, ripping cough and sweats, no puking or headaches thankfully. I hit the red button and went into a sweat coma 2 hours ago, no choice as Iā€™ve no one to fork in the silage in the morning. I was neck and neck with the geothermal heat pump in heat generation for a while, feel way better.

Ah ffs my throat is gradually getting sorer and sorer & Iā€™m coughing away here. :face_with_thermometer:

Boil up yourself.

1 Like

hope youve a speedy recovery. no shape to be in seeing in a new year.

1 Like

No, and I normally would.

Not a bother on me so far

1 Like

A difficult predicament tbf. I could manage Saturday morning but cant make it tomorrow

3 Likes

Try the wim hof breathing method fellas. You never know

Did that once. Fuck me its unreal. Definitely need to do it more. I was telling a fella in work about it. Went into detail and all this, yourman it turned out was cousins with wim hof, showed his fb and all.

@Thomas_Brady have you tried it?

1 Like

The 2023 Nutribullet.

Air is free thankfully. A cheap fad

This is true.

Sometimesā€¦all we need is that the air that we breatheā€¦

1 Like

One of our Hall of Famers will give you a hand if you ask nicely

1 Like

You need a course to get the proper technique.

It looks like the Bean an TĆ­ will have to get stuck in. Showing the cattle a sick cert donā€™t cut it.

2 Likes