Feeling a bit sick

Heā€™d want to start saluting me for a start.

4 Likes

What kind of salute,5 finger sideways hand or just a one finger from the top of the steering wheel?

This fucker never rests. I didnā€™t see it myself at first. He probably has a smart casual outfit all ready for the wakeā€¦just to impress his widow like.
Relentless.

2 Likes

Turns out the pre-eminent underhof in ireland is a Porto manā€¦ i did one of his free lessons down the shelters one sunday morning. I couldnt quite throw myself into it as i was beside a running commentary/q & a from a local father and son combo whom i knew and who were finishing their saturday nightā€¦

3 Likes

:point_up_2:

1 Like

Not a friend then

Soft Cunt

Iā€™m goosed, sweating & coughing like fu#k all night.

Unrale clarity

1 Like

We should probably have a roll call each morning?

Weā€™re looking at virus after virus now, itā€™s going to really fuck us up, canā€™t be good

Back gone into spasm lads. Not. Good.

Do we have any news on the ā€˜Rā€™ VALUE ?

1 Like

Is that not what happens at winter time?

4 Likes

It does tbf but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen as many people sick with doses at the same time.

Immunity definitely weakened in people

Iā€™d normally get a cold once a year, lasts a couple of days

Why have our immune systems fallen apart? A consequence of lockdowns?

2 Likes

Has to be or the vaccine?

Itā€™s all them foreigners weā€™re letting in.

The 24 hour news cycle and social media has caused an extraordinariness to be attached to what are normal events.

Covid will cast a shadow for a while yet. Not necessarily in terms of illness but how people react to a normal respiratory illness in winter.

Itā€™s the first ā€œnormalā€ winter for 3 years so it stands to reason thereā€™ll be more head colds doing the rounds.

5 Likes