Feeling a bit sick

“Everyone is sick” has been refrain every Christmas I can remember.

12 Likes

Similar to the hysterica around the cold spell before Xmas. When was winter ever associated with frost and plunging temperatures like?

5 Likes

And the hand wringing for the month before that when the winter wasn’t cold enough.

4 Likes

everything is a fucking crisis these days

10 Likes

Some motherfucker’s are always trying to ice skate uphill

Exactly. Be grand.

Not all climate change deniers are in the gahliban but all gahliban members are climate chnage deniers

I deny being a denier. I just resent Nuala’s like yourself wagging their finger at me everytime there is a snow shower.

Fact.

Americano after it with a block of Dairygold and you’d be unbreakable for the day.

1 Like

I just had my flu jab. Standing up.

I didn’t think you were at that age…

That’s what passes for well hard round here.

Picked up the rotten flu going around around Dec 17. Finally over it yesterday and discovered I had picked up the vomiting bug from one of the nieces or nephews.

Haven’t exercised properly in a month, can’t wait to feel normal and start the long road back.

6 Likes

I caught something last week, started with dodgy tummy, then a fever and now it’s a chest infection. Took antigen tests everyday all negative upto yesterday which then tested positive :man_shrugging:t2:
Mind yourself !!

2 Likes

I’d say if you took enough antigen tests you’d eventually get a positive whether you had covid or not.

3 Likes

I agree with you but The mrs wasn’t happy until I tested positive…

My missus keot trying to tell me I wasn’t sick until I started puking my ring up. Now she’s trying to say she had it as well two days ago when she was dying hungover… and didn’t actually get sick :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:joy: they loves the oul bit of drama.

Lads I feel like I been hit by several electric vehicles :cold_face:

1 Like

Banjaxed here - sick for a week with some virus. Thought I was coming round yesterday. 10 times worse today. Negative tests for Covid, Influenza A and B.

3 Likes