Feeling a bit sick

Eh @Kyle is half lakota half scrote. And unreal mix

Did anyone have COVID recently? I feel like i was hit by a bus and then went 12 rounds with mike Tyson… Cough, headache, aches, chills,/ fever… Even water is giving me nausea.

@Fagan_ODowd I’m leaving you my record collection.

Cheers pal. I’ll treasure the three of them dearly

19 Likes

You cunt :rofl:

1 Like

The hole country is rotten with it. It’s as well they’re all vaxinamatated

I told work I had it so I could have a few days off cos I was depressed outta my mind.

https://www.rte.ie/news/health/2023/1208/1420925-respiratory-virus-rsv/

1 Like

I went to a performance of the snowman on Saturday with about 200 gremlins in attendance… The diseased little bastards have killed me

5 Likes

Coffin Dancing GIF

14 Likes

I’d say i had it 3 weeks ago. Had a couple of rough days and wasn’t right for over a week.

1 Like

Boosters lads. Boosters!

Are you taking your daily Vit D? Deficiency is common in Irish people due to the lack of sunlight, and your dark skin compounds the problem. I had two family members in Ireland very sick with Covid this summer, both young and otherwise healthy. Had bloodwork done, literally no Vit D.
5000 IU a day and and additional 5000 for a few months if you are deficient.

1 Like

Would you urge a man of Kyle’s age to take k2…the last thing we want is to see his arteries getting all calcified on him

Yep, Vit K and D go hand in hand, both vital for bone health as well as cardiovascular health. Especially important for vegan types like @Kyle.

1 Like

That’s ok. I’m right here…anytime you want to kick things upstairs for a second opinion

2 Likes

I had a savage month of sun upto Oct 20. Should have enough D in reserve till Jan 4.

1 Like

He’s about as much a vegan as i am a lesbian

1 Like

You slag

1 Like

Fannies

I’ve been on these daily for a good while.

Thoughts?

IMG_9952
IMG_9951

1 Like