Feeling a bit sick

This is probably fallout from Covid lads.

Have you been fasting lately bro? Thereā€™s a few goms on here who think itā€™s about weight loss (:joy:) but the power of fasting on your immune system is off the charts.

3 Likes

No pal, must revisit this practice. Are you talking about a 16:8 fast or something more significant like a 48 hour abstinence?

24hr twice a week would do wondersā€¦6pm to 6pm is very doable at least once a week

1 Like

Signing in. Headache, sore throat, head cold and nausea. Itā€™s lingering about for a week nowā€¦thereā€™s been a few dead pigeons and starlings about the place, so id say itā€™s almost certainly the new h5n1 strainā€¦finally made the leap to humanity, though some might dispute this.
Itā€™s not too bad, but you fellas who destroyed your immune system might want to be careful, set your affairs in order etc

Youll be grand. Bird flu is only a cod

1 Like

Damiencomeritis?

We walked all over him

1 Like

Harte attack?

The Derry Air?

Heā€™s a pain his Derry Air.

6 Likes

Are you feeling peckish?

1 Like

Lovely to see such an outpouring of support and sympathy

2 Likes

Puked there about two hours ago. Apart from the time I puked when I was under general anaesthetic because I was to embarrassed to tell them that I had had a full Irish that morning Iā€™d say thatā€™s the first puke Iā€™ve had in 20 years or more. I had the chills and a congestion on my chest. Iā€™d say I picked it up off of some dirty cunt of a Leinster rugby fan on the plane and because I did so much this week I didnā€™t have my usual resilience to fight it off.

10 Likes

What did you do?

Went to the rugby in Tottenham. Spread two ton of stone on the driveway, went into town for an owl :owl: pals retirement do, cut the grass, went to Bloom and had dinner in Shanahans last night. Drove to Dunmore this morning and felt shit all the way down.

11 Likes

That would do it alright

Iā€™ll have to ration myself out a bit. Iā€™m not getting any younger

1 Like

You only live once though

1 Like

Thatā€™s true.