Feuds

Shur tis fucking sold out.

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

Of course it is. Tokyo model. They have a nice San Sebastián model

Or the Unicorn

1 Like

Unbridled admiration is unbecoming of TFK.

FOAD you UUCOAM :smiley:

Right back at you buddy :kiss:

1 Like

Sid and the Italian.

I always wondered why they never engaged with each other. I thought there was some kind of secret or unspoken agreement between them. Now it’s broken out it will run for years and probably devour the whole forum. Sid v Labane will have nothing on this.

Betting will be very close, this is the Keane v Vieira or Ali v Fraser of our generation but I’m saying now my money is on the Italian. He wavers less than Sid and is a fair bit tougher. Sid has a greater top speed but has had serious meltdowns in the past. My prediction is that in about a years time, after 100+ posts a day he finally pushes Sid over the line and Sid does something ridiculous that gets himself banned again, possibly with the cops involved.

14 Likes

It’s like federer v nadal in their pomp. There is no beating @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy in a debate though. He’s incredibly calm and never makes it personal. His effort on the teachers debate was sensational.

5 Likes

I think realistically Sid has just ruined his own life

Probably. It’s never a good idea to engage a hara-kiri asexual who has literally nothing to live for except a performative internet persona.

He was up posting at 6:47 am this morning on GAABoard and has not stopped for a minute since.

What’s Gaa board?

It’s where Angelo, sorry, Fulvio spends the 90 seconds gaps between his posts here.

Posting the exact same insanity, with the exact same obsessiveness.

2 Likes

Kloppo done him up like a kipper.

That was his Downfall.

It’s also where Sid set up an account named Labane1917 to post about me shortly before his other account was banned - while he was serving a ban on here for some utterly reprehensible comments.

Then on his brief sojourn from being banned on there he see up the following Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/AngeloOfTyrone

You think that was me? :joy:

We know it was.

You did the exact same to @Tierneevin1979 @ironmoth and a number of other posters here.

5G conspiracist loon alert.

Gates. Soros. Jews.

1 Like

One of us is the guy who runs around the internet creating fake accounts trying to misrepresent views of people he disagrees with while trying to out their real life identity.

Apparently that chap thinks he’s not the loon.

2 Likes