Fidel Castro

Facebook got him

Fuckin brown shirts the lot of em

1 Like

@Tim_Riggins and @anon7035031 should have got a co-writing credit each, in fairness.

1 Like

@anon7035031 must be busy in the canteen,he’ll surely be along after schools out.

I hope for his sake it’s a private school - it would be hilarious if he worked for a government one.

3 Likes

Liam Nesson is the spit of castro

Nonsense. As I said, he had started to turn and they certainly wanted to control him, but it was not the same.

These Cuban exile’s would sicken your hole with their whinging

2 Likes

They swapped a Caribbean paradise for the slums of Miami and it’s Castros fault apparently because he wouldn’t let the yanks come in and dictate how they should run their country and open a McDonalds on every corner.

3 Likes

Cuba Abandoners.

1 Like

I don’t support everything Donald Trump says

Let’s see his actions first.

As I said earlier, it’s delightful heading the moaning over Guantanamo Bay from the same people who eulogised Castro.

Did you ever thing of moving nembo ??

Its too late now bud the yanks will be along soon with their fuckin McDonald’s and shitty fuckin Starbucks on every corner.The end of coooba.

They are more enslaved now than they ever were - They merely have the illusion of freedom, a far worse state of affairs to be in. They’'ll die on welfare and from high cholesterol. Their kids will be as dumb as mules too.

2 Likes

Funny enough I like a monthly McDonald’s but Starbucks is shit .

I’ve never been but I know a few lads that went to Cuba regularly for whores -Said it was a great place. The lack of Irish bars to watch the premiership in was a negative for them tho.

2 Likes

They should have went to the base in Guantanamo, there one there.

Pal

The literacy and great education thing in Cuba is gas . The smartest men in Rathkeale sign x . Jesus Harry Redknapp claimed illiteracy when it suited . Reading and writing is grand when the state produce the papers and done let you access the Internet .

The “cubans” in Miami are only prostitutes, pimps and drug dealers. They are failed cubans much like the Irish who left for Australia when the recession kicked in here.

5 Likes

Was there a bar in Cuba to watch Roscommon and Mayo in the Connaught championship ???