FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Yeah the last one wasn’t great. The city channel one was spot on though.

Thought that City channel one was good. they always throw those ones in completely out of left field, nothing to do with the world cup.

Oh when the Swiss oh when the Swiss :clap: Stunning scenes down at the local as this great Swiss team playing without our star player trump the European champs and tournament favourites,magic. :clap: :pint:

Delighted for your boys, toes. I tipped them to win the group at 16/1 so i hope they go on to do so now. They’re as low as evens now in places to win it. :clap:

Maradona on Pele and Platini in his press conference yesterday:

“Pele has to go back to the museum. Regarding Michel Platini, I always had a very distant relationship with him - hello and goodbye. We know how the French are and Platini is French and he thinks of himself as being more than the rest of the world. I’ve never paid him any attention and I won’t do it now.”

:clap: Maradona isn’t afraid to call a spade a shovel,Platini is a filthy French prick and Pele struggles to get it up!

Steven Pienaar just did a Zaire 1974 there. Retard.

Some good possession football from Banana Banana. I think they could well grind out a win.

Keeper didn’t move. The Punani has beaten him.

An absolute screamer from Forlan.

“Slight deflection” my hole Ray.

George, there was a deflection.

Forlan’s link up play and movement is brilliant. Reminds me a bit of Robbie Keane.

didn’t see it tonight but he did something very similar against Mexico

Khune making a bit of a Khunt of himself here…

Keeper unlucky there but he had to go.

Oh, double lovely.

Meh, once you lead with your legs like that it is awlays liable to happen, wouldn’t have much sympathy for him

He’s not unlucky on the incident. He’s just let down by his defence and terribly exposed.

A belter of a penalty.