FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Samaras fluffs his lines inside the 6 yard box, greece all over Nigeria hereā€¦Nigerian already hitting the ground a faking injury to slow the pace of it, just backed Greek at 11/2 to win this and as I type they level it up with a deflected goal

1 gammy goals deserves another. 1-1

Shades of Rivaldo about the slimey greeks reaction to a push and a kick that didnt connect with him. Stupid from the Nigerian though

just over three million matched on the win market of the Ascot Gold Cup and around 750k matched on the placed marketā€¦There is currently just under 17 million matched on the greece nigeria game :huh:

Public transport crisis in Dublin as sources tell me there are currently no taxis running at the moment.

If Greece donā€™t win this then it is idle

Words fail me.

How

Did

He

Miss

That

Shocking :blink:

Thought it was a great save myself.

:rolleyes:

We are on about the nigerian missing the open goal not the greek chance 20 seconds earlier

Magnificent save by Enyeama from Gekas - a gilt egged oppurtunity. Straight down the other end, Yakubu has a one on one saved and Obasi with an easy rebound makes the most pathetic attempt at a finish you will see at any World Cup.

Greece could well get out of this group yet as Argintina will have for all intents and purposes have qualified for the knockout stages and will probably rest a few lads for the match against themā€¦

Great save fro Enyeama again there, he has done his reputaion no harm at this WC

Another magnificent save from Enyeama to deny Samaras from a header - heā€™s nailed on for the goalkeeper spot on the team of the tournament already.

There is still a goal ot come in this game, Gekkas rattles the crossbar from an offside position

The kiss of deathā€¦Yet another super call by me on this thread today

We are at least finally beginning to see some action at this World Cup.

Commentatorā€™s curse as Enyeama spills it and Torosidid puts the Greeks ahead.

The curse of sid and jimmy

It was a dreadful mistake from Enyeama but he had kept them in it up to now.

Samaras is one useless cuntā€¦

Seeing as i am on fire with my WC betting/predictions today, just had a cut off over 3.5 goals at 5/4ā€¦There is another one to come