FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Karagounis running the show now.

Greek football had junk status until Germanyā€™s Otto Rehhagel came in and bailed them out. They were devalued currency coming into this World Cup but then that was also the case before their famous Euro victory. They owe him a huge debt, but thereā€™s an unbreakable bond between team and manager. Interest rates will rise sharply if they can hang on.

I see what you did there

Watching on stream.

Samaras now playing in the IMF position. In between midfield and forward.

Good solid stop fromthe Nigerian keeperā€¦there goes the chances of there being over 3.5ā€¦

I knew Greece would win.

Why?

Because Dunph said so.

Itā€™s victory for Greece and Enda Kenny.

Money in the bank for the Mediterraneans.

Itā€™s the Enda Nigeria one feels.

The golden days of Amokachi are long goneā€¦

The Super Eagles have fallen to earth quicker than a poisoned Kerry eagle.

Is that Andy Reid or Pat Dolan

Question regarding Betfair:

If i back a player for first goalscorer but the player isnā€™t in the first eleven and isnā€™t on the field when the first goal is scored, is the bet void like it is with a bookmaker? For example Henry can be backed at 14/1 on betfair for first goalscorer v Mexico yet he is half that with the bookies.

On the BBC Roy Hodgson is playing a blinder.

He thinks France are playing Algeria. :blink:

Well i have plumped for a meagre amount on Henry at 14/1 to see what happensā€¦

I fucking detest those greek slimey, diving, palyacting bastardsā€¦ Have done since euro 2004. They won lots of people over with their grith, determination and discipline bollix etc etc but not me, fucking cunts. I understand they, like lots of countries, dont have the quaility certain nations do but I like to see football played a certain way and with certain integrity, these wankers are beyond negative and are absolute cretins. Greasy fucking pigs. I hope messi slaughters them.

Biggest game of this tournament so far IMO. The Mexican goalkeeper canā€™t deal with crosses at all. Simple cornner came in for him, nobosy even challenged him and he decided against catching it. I think we could see more over the balls over the top by Mexico with France playing quite a high line. George Hamilton way ahead of the play. At least two seconds.

these wetbacks have serious pace up front. shaping up to be a good game

This has been a cracking match so far, Mexico looking good on the counter against a shakey french defenseā€¦

For the first time in this tournament i have had to change over from RTE to one of the English channels over this. At least they have the sound of the Vuvuzelas drowned out, theyā€™re barely audible.