FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

France have been playing second fiddle for the first twenty minutes hereā€¦

AFAIK it wonā€™t be voided dunphā€¦

Ah for fuck sake. :angry:

The Ref seems to be giving everything to the French

Really interesting game with a lot of pace to it. Toulalan will be thumping the side of the tunnel at half time again after that.

Would people ever get over themselves about the vuvuzelas. I like them.

Did anyone watch the Slovenia v Algeria game and if so what is the prognosis? Both teams look to be at big prices against two shit teams tomorrow, the Brits and the USAā€¦

I was quarter watching it and it seemed to be absolute shit. England will put 2 or 3 past Algeria anyway. USA-Slovenia - draw is the bet. Slovenia have an excellent defence.

Dunphy is some man for presenting intepretation as fact. Loads of incidents picked out there as examples of French laziness that could be viewed in different ways. How many times has he seen Anelka play and heā€™s still surprised at how he plays.

In fairness Govou isnā€™t trying a leg.

Gignac on now, have a feeling the french will win this have them backed at 5/4 and just had a cut there at 7/4 in running

Itā€™s what he considers to be evidence that bothers me. Did they give any praise to Mexico at all? I thought they made that first half.

Would love to see the Mexicans win this. Rightly having a cut at the game.

Seems Domenech agrees with Dunphy. Not saying much, mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Sagna penalised for a good tackle there.

Shame both commentary teams(rte & bbc) for this are shiteā€¦

Bye Bye France

Ah lovely

Chicharito. :clap: :clap:

1-0 Mexico. France in big trouble of going out now if this stays the same. Itā€™s the least the Mexicans deserve. If the game between Mexico and Uruguay finihses a draw then the French are out.

Cracking banter there between Hamilton and Holland :rolleyes: