FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Bill: If any part of the player is ahead of the opponent, then it’s offside.

Whelan: Tell me what part of him is ahead.

More or less his entire body Ronnie.

What about tomorrows matches? I fancy the Serbs to get something off Germany. It could be worth taking on the Germans at 4/6.

Bill seems to be a big fan of Dos Santos as he has followed his career with great interest.

I explained the off side rules here at the weekend, come on lads keep up

From BBC: “Pizza Hut Dublin outlet have had to hand out 700 free pizzas tonight. They were giving 350 free pizzas for any World Cup goal against France… Also only Cameron’s Roger Milla (1994) and Sweden’s Gunnar Gren (1958) are older goalscorers than Cuauhtemoc Blanco in the World Cup.”

Favourites:
Govou 6/4
Gourcuff 2/1
Anelka 9/4
Gallas 3/1
Ribery 5/1

Gorcuff for me, should be odds on.

I thought we’d all got over the fact that Ireland wouldn’t be competing at this years World Cup. The coverage from RTE tonight has been an embarressment and nothing short of petty. Get over it.

Phil Thompson apres match. http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Dunphy was in his hole right there.

Hernandez had lots of his body ahead of lots of Gallas’ body but no part ahead of all of Gallas’ body.

The tv company have even done the shading to show it. Gallas’ foot was behind any part of Hernandez so he was onside. It doesn’t matter that most of him was ahead of various parts of Gallas, Gallas still played him on with his foot.

Imagine Gallas was lying down with his feet towards the goal. If Hernandez was standing at his ankles he’d still be onside, irrespective of how much of Hernandez was ahead of lots of Gallas.

:clap:

Simple as that

Will the Serbs hold the Germans tomorrow???

It won’t be long before a load of retards are updating their status on Facebook to revel in the French defeat.

Only saw the second half but Mexico were much the better side there.

I have already done it so Im one step ahead of them.http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

It is the Sebbs world cup final tomorrow, they looked nervous and aprehensive against Ghana…Hard to know Dunph, the Germans are under no real pressure to win it and a draw may well suit them…Serbia Draw no bet I would say

Shan would you ever fuck off and die you utter prick of a man

That comment should be withdrawn.

I stand over the validity of my point

The word I’m getting from the German camps is:

1. Possibly one change, likely to be Cacau in, presumably for Klose.
  2. We see this as a must win. Get 3 points and settle the group. Löw has called it a “KO-Spiel.”
  3. We’re expecting a much tougher game but we’re well prepared for this.
  4. Schweinsteiger has recovered from his infection and WILL play.

I think Germany are too short in the circumstances. There has been a total over-reaction to them beating an awful Australian side. If the Serbs can hold Ozil then that is half the battle. A draw will suit Germany just fine. Put it this way, before the tournament began would the Germans be 4/6 to beat Serbia? I doubt it, i’d say 10/11 or that way…