FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

I think I heard that Ossie is working for a South African station for the first round and will be on for the knockout stages. Which could mean Didi will be back home to his native Warrington after Round 1.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 478088”]
Runt, Puke, MAD, Rintintin, Tournafulla Man, HangBlaa, SS**, NCC. Need i go on? I believe there was a picture of me posted up but sure i have nothing to hide…
[/quote]Never said you were hiding anything Dunph,i as good as told you who i was shortly after i arrived here myself.

Think he requested them specifically for the match…Some gimp was on sky news or one of them complaining that real fans should have had th tickets and it was a shame so many missed out because of him…yet he seemed to miss the point that the stadium wasn’t full and it wasn’t a sell out :smiley:

oh by the way, you are a cunt B)

the kerry flyer, the brisbane lion, the cisco kid etc etc etc

Hamann has been the suprise package of this World Cup. I doubt anyone will be able to understand Ossie when he finally makes a apperance.

I hope not, Didi has been good enough so far, would much rather him to irwin/ronny/houghton…

Did Kenny Cunningham get the chop for the WC

Jesus, and fellas say we ruin a thread over an actual incident in an actual game in the actual championship.

WYT’s is my kinda man. Doesn’t mind giving it to the cosy cartel of football know alls, many of whom are just glorified Brits. Small fish lads, small bowl, don’t forget that.

I excuse Puke from the above.

how was your holiday mate?

[quote=“Captainshan, post: 478093”]
Hamann has been the suprise package of this World Cup. I doubt anyone will be able to understand Ossie when he finally makes a apperance.
[/quote]Didi has been a legend and a breath of fresh air to the panel,also dare i say Matty Holland is easily the best co commentator on show! :unsure:

No, he’s pretty much bald now anyway.

he knows his stuff but his accent grates me somewhat…

:rolleyes:

FFS- only decent thing on rte for football is superhoop Con

They made a donation to charity amounting to the face value of the tickets. So 10 euro was donated. I think this will be the last African World Cup.

Apparently Ally McCoist is going down a treat on ESPN’s coverage in America.

Hard to see anywhere else in Africa you could have a WC in the next 20 odd years…Australia will surely get one around 2022 or 2026

Maybe flano can verify but I hear they also have Roberto Martinez and Warren Barton

Outstanding. Serious neck of the woods.

Off to Oz now in December.

:rolleyes:

Right that’s it,i am going to offer you a public truce here and now a one time offer if only for you not replying to the majority of posts around here with a roll eyes smiley(i 99% expect that as your answer but theres still that 1% chance) your choice mate,balls in your court the future of this forum could rest on this one single event…

for long?it will be scorching- will KIB still be there?