FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Pretty shit goalkeeping there for the Holland goal.

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 478308ā€]
Holland are flat here [/quote]
Flattest country in Europe.

Nice of you to notice, clever clogs.

The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning: ā€œItā€™s so good to put a smile on the faceā€™s of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible,ā€ said Sipho Umboto, aged 6.

Looking like itā€™ll be Anelka, although not quite of his own accord.

A trip to Rorkeā€™s Drift is whatā€™s needed to summon up the bulldog spirit that has been so surprisingly absent.

Unconfirmed reports that Nicolas Anelka has either left the French squad of his own accord or has been sent home by the management.

:clap:

I think Australia will actually win this game.

I would be surprised to be honest.

Great call Bandage! Might back the Aussies. What has you so confident? Fancy them to win but they didnā€™t look well coached and despite my friendship with him any team with Moore in it would worry me

You have to score goals to win ya?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Time will tell.

Great shout Kev. :wink:

They have no real recognised striker, and their most likely midfielder is suspended.

I went on Mickees tip, and i think iā€™ll still be in the hunt after today.

hā€™on Ghana boy! :clap:

Fuck off Harry, and good riddance.

Well thats that gone anyway.

Very little conviction in the Australian play, quite surprising that.

How the hell is Scott McDonald is not in the Australian squad? Do they not realise that you need somebody to finish a chance?

Is there anyway of taking Harry Kewells professional licence off him?

Two goals, two penalties for Ghana. They are nothing special and Germany will stuff them. The African teams have all been utter scutter.