FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Iā€™ve just backed the Danes +1 as an alternative Dunph. Presume you wonā€™t object to that.

1-1 now. Come on Denmark. Top class goal. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Devastating stuff. Brilliant goal.

I just BARELY had them laid when the goal went in.
Dunph :clap: unrealā€¦

ā€œI think the goal needed that gameā€ from Richardson there.

Cameroon there for the taking now, Denmark have had all the play since the first goal.

:clap:

What price did you get, Rocko? I presume you donā€™t use Betfair?

I do sometimes Dunph but Iā€™ve a bit of a float with paddy at the moment so wanted to use that. 6/4 I believe they were, it was about the 16 minute mark Iā€™d reckon. I backed them based on the PM not the post.

Get yourself onto Betfair Rocko for superior prices, particularly in-running. Essentially i was getting 2/1 there about Denmark or the draw.

A lucky escape for us there. :smiley:

This is turning into a crazy game - the chances for both teams in the last 2 minutes have been ridiculous.

Mental defending here. :lol:

An outrageous first-half thereā€¦

The way Denmark defended towards the end of that first-half it could be worth a small play on Cameroon to win now at 2/1, to cover our arsesā€¦*

*As in our stakesā€¦

Souness saying there that the reason Kjaer is wanted by all the top clubs around Europe is because ā€œhe has really, really blonde hair and stands out on the pitch.ā€ :rolleyes:

I know your winnings are probably delivered by securicor dunph but how does the average punter collect any winnings from betfair? A mate of mine was giving out there one day about having to jump through hoops and only getting a cheque out in the post or something. Said they didnā€™t pay straight into your bank account like powers etc would do. Is this true as this has been putting me off opening an account?

Some tremendous head bangin banter there between Damo and Georgie boyā€¦

I use Paypal as an intermediary between the two (Betfair and my bank account). Itā€™s like the middle man where you withdraw or deposit funds between the two accounts. I mainly withdraw funds but iā€™ve never encountered any real problemsā€¦

Stunning Dennis, simply stunning.

Who was it that was saying Denmark had no chance with players like Rommedahl playing for them?

He took that excellently but the full back allowed him inside terribly easily. Cameroon had actually started the half better.

OK, Iā€™m cashing the fuck out of this.

3.5pts up. Cheers Dunph.