FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Have been very impressed with the Portugese left back…

Ronaldo finally involved in a goal and the Koreans in the crowd, sorry, the Chinese in the crowd, look desolately on as their team go 4-0 down.

I expect those supporters to be severly punished if they return to North Korea for displaying weakness in front of the western world.

They are only actors anyway…

I remember Portugal played Poland in pissing rain in a match in 2002 and every time they got the ball in the second half it looked like they would score. It’s very like that at the moment.

The North Korean manager had a face on him like he was gonna get the bullet when he returns home, litterally.

Portugal have come into this World Cup very much under the radar. It’ll be interesting to see how they go against Brazil. Is Nani playing?

Nani’s out of the tournament. Portugal-Brazil is very much a match to lose. Look at the draw, people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8VDV_bMIh0

Portugal were waiting in the long grass.

They’d want to be careful, those Korean cunts hide mines in long grass.

Portugal can say hello to Round 2.

another decent finish…

Seriosuly Ronaldo, pick up a yellow lad will ya!

6-0…Ronaldo finally gets his goal…

Fuck sake, all he had to do was rip off the shirt…

Kim Jung will not be happy with this.
Fare well Portugal, I hope it was worth it.

flying in from every angle now…

Your heart would go out to these North Korean fellas, they’d be better off disappearing into the crowd a la the great escape after this game

It’s shaping up to be Paraguay v Denmark with the winners to meet Switzerland v Portugal. A draw for Switzerland against Chile will put them in pole position in Group H and probably consign Spain to the quarter of death, if they even make it to the last 16. It’s a match that will have huge significance for a lot of other teams.

Portugal will be quite happy with a 0-0 or even a defeat against Brazil.

Thumbs up from Eusebio as Ronaldo makes it 6-0. And now it’s seven. I did say there were goals in it for them but I didn’t think it would be seven. The gulag awaits for the North Koreans. Kim Jong Il will have a tough job spinning this one.