FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

That would fantastic.

Iā€™d imagine they will be under serious lock down in the hotel tonight.

I wonder would there be any chance the Dear Leader would pull them out of the competition after this?

'Hon Chile

I agree with Ronnie Whelan that it was a good move to drop Deco, who Iā€™ve always thought is a terribly over rated footballer.

Renowned cunt and victim of Mark Kinsellaā€™s water bottle, Alex Frei, is back in the Swiss line up as captain. Humberto Suazo goes in the book after exactly a minute for a studs up tackle on a Swiss player that I was unable to identify due to not paying attention. The Swiss, like the Australians, are a nation of cunts but they are very different types of cunts.

:blink:

never a red card

Did he throw the elbow twice there? Only got one viewing of it, looked incredibly soft though.

Swiss cunt sees red. Heā€™ll be disappointed with that. If that contributes to Switzerland going out of the tournement, Switzerland will be disappointed with that. Iā€™ll be delighted.

Jaysus just seen a replay, thats a disgrace.

Probably the biggest injustice committed against a Swiss person since the murder of poor Manuela Riedo.

In what way? He deserved it or not. Not watching it, genuine question.

And there goes friend of Eireann Alexander Frei. Looks happy too.

Poor aul Behrani, didnt deserve that sending off, even if he is a hammer and a Swiss.

The Swiss with a Matterhorn to climb now after going down to 10 men.

From todays Fiver

Thereā€™ll be no repeat of Gazzaā€™s tears in World Cup semi-finals after Fifa announced it would wipe out yellow cards after the quarters and prevent players from missing the final.

5 cards in the first half hour, one of them a straight red, quality refereeing it seems here.

CLD will be chuffed with that

Have this on player now, jesus the ref is a joke. The feighinbg injury from a Swiss guy there was outrageous, trying to even it up. Chile seemed all over them, and they have to win this, and even at that they wonā€™t be sure of qualifying. Could be a 3 way 6 pointer.

Chile will probably need something from the Spanish match whatever happens as they only put one goal past Honduras.

Former Liverpool legend Mark Gonzalez finally makes the breakthrough.